Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old October 6th, 2022, 01:30 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Index of 3D Printed Terrain Stl Files

Not to be alarmist, but there's a chance that with the relaunch and a renewed interest in protecting its IP Hasbro's lawyers might start serving Cease and Desist letters to stl host sites.

I'd recommend that anyone with an interest in 3D printing go ahead and download anything they think they might want in the future just as a precaution.
Old October 6th, 2022, 06:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Not to be alarmist, but there's a chance that with the relaunch and a renewed interest in protecting its IP Hasbro's lawyers might start serving Cease and Desist letters to stl host sites.

I'd recommend that anyone with an interest in 3D printing go ahead and download anything they think they might want in the future just as a precaution.
Good idea.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 7th, 2022, 05:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:

I wouldn't doubt they'd do this after thanking the community for using stuff like this to keep the game alive these past years. Not out of the realm of possibilities.
Old October 7th, 2022, 09:53 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Yep, I'll be downloading the wave 9 big fig stls post haste.
Old October 10th, 2022, 11:23 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, I'd especially get those figure stls if you want them. Hasbro's patent on the terrain expired so they're on less firm ground demanding terrain files be removed*, but the figures themselves are definitely still their IP.

* In practice I imagine it wouldn't really matter if their patent has lapsed. If they send a Cease and Desist on Hasbro corporate letterhead to someplace like Thingiverse, I'm sure Thingiverse would pull the files without a second thought.
Old November 6th, 2022, 09:58 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@White Knight, is there any progress on fortress set pieces besides the end wall column?
Old November 11th, 2022, 09:10 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
@White Knight, is there any progress on fortress set pieces besides the end wall column?
I have models of the other pieces without the brick texture. But I was waiting for input on the end tower to see if I needed to change any of the dimensions.

I will post the other towers soon.
Old November 24th, 2022, 01:42 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Try these:

WK's Fortress Towers and Bases

(Oh, and especially try the new triple pieces I made .)
Old December 28th, 2023, 05:06 PM

Codename72 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

How big does the bed need to be to print the 7 hex and below? Any recommendations for a printer that would work best for the terrain printing?
Old December 29th, 2023, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename72 View Post
How big does the bed need to be to print the 7 hex and below? Any recommendations for a printer that would work best for the terrain printing?
7 hexes are 130 mm x 140 mm x 11 mm

Most FDM 3d printers are large enough.
Resin printers are smaller, but you probably don't want to use resin to print hexes--they are just too brittle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing