Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old September 7th, 2023, 04:23 PM

chalk33 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

Was cutting out cards just now, and noticed that unfortunately the basic side for Azurite Warlord comes out significantly smaller than all the other cards. Probably should have noticed, looking at a spare printout and it's pretty visible (guess that shows how thoroughly I checked before printing lol)

Uncertified Grammar Comrade
Admin of the Custom BIONICLE Wiki
Official Nerdy Fanon Writer
Mediocre Heroscaper
Old September 9th, 2023, 06:00 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalk33 View Post
Was cutting out cards just now, and noticed that unfortunately the basic side for Azurite Warlord comes out significantly smaller than all the other cards. Probably should have noticed, looking at a spare printout and it's pretty visible (guess that shows how thoroughly I checked before printing lol)
@Leaf_It Looks like we just need to trim the border on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 5th, 2023, 02:14 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Ran into an issue, the cards are slightly too small, and were also slightly off on the second side. Would both the issues simply be that the setting needs to be adjusted so it doesn’t “fit to page”?
Old October 8th, 2023, 02:51 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunedain View Post
Ran into an issue, the cards are slightly too small, and were also slightly off on the second side. Would both the issues simply be that the setting needs to be adjusted so it doesn’t “fit to page”?
Printing at 100% or "Actual Size" should fix this issue (see the FAQ in the OP of this thread for more info.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software