Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 18th, 2022, 06:33 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Competitive Unit Congress

If you cut his wings off and made him a Human Champion, he would instantly rival Sir Gilbert as the KoW's best bonding option.
Old October 18th, 2022, 06:36 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post

The Knights of Weston only bond with human champions, so this change most likely leaves Concan with the same synergy unless I'm missing something
You are 10000% right. Dang it. I forgot it said human! There goes that dream. He's clearly not a human.

Dang, I really want to use him with knights in a way that works well...

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 19th, 2022, 07:51 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

But he would work with the Bears, and would be their number one draft choice!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 6th, 2022, 02:37 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I’ve played a decent number of games with CUC Einar Imperium and I have to say they are quite potent. @Captain Stupendous and @brandonwiker can attest. Even without CUC Empress Kiova (but with original Kiova) these guys are beasts. Probably an A to A+. I’ve played a handful of 4 player free for all games where the other 3 players would need a 3 way team to take down the Imperium.

That being said I love the CUC Einar Imperium. They make these guys so much more likely to get drafted. Probably my second favorite unit second only to the Venoc Vipers.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old November 6th, 2022, 06:07 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
I’ve played a decent number of games with CUC Einar Imperium and I have to say they are quite potent. @Captain Stupendous and @brandonwiker can attest. Even without CUC Empress Kiova (but with original Kiova) these guys are beasts. Probably an A to A+. I’ve played a handful of 4 player free for all games where the other 3 players would need a 3 way team to take down the Imperium.

That being said I love the CUC Einar Imperium. They make these guys so much more likely to get drafted. Probably my second favorite unit second only to the Venoc Vipers.
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I love the unit and I'm happy with the changes that were made here. It's great to see such a unique unit with such great minis see more play.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old November 6th, 2022, 07:05 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post

I've been summoned and triggered at the same time!

I used 6 squads of omnicron snipers, I think my entire army dealt 1 damage to Kiova and killed 1-2 of the uber Imperium. The new version is so hilariously anti-range that it's bash-head-agianst-wall to try and kill any of them at range ESPECIALLY while combined with Kiova. Evasive 2 + defense rerolls is ****ing impenetrable for non-adjacent attackers; each of the Imperium are effectively getting deathwalker defense dice.

If the hope was to make the Imperium more anti-range, they definitely succeeded in that!
Old November 7th, 2022, 08:12 AM

The intent is not to make them unstoppable. They are ideally balanced for the standard tournament structure, but there will always be certain armies they are better against than others. We haven't seen them perform as strongly as you guys are describing, but I can't say that we tested the exact army and game comp you guys set up.

We always continually review our adjustments and see if any changes need to be made. We'll keep an eye on these guys.

Old November 8th, 2022, 09:41 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Concan is already strong and has a real place in the current meta, particularly with RtW. I am skeptical that a CUC revision is necessary. If you want every unit to be viable in a cheese meta, just play delta. My humble opinion is that CUC should really only be for the worst / least viable units (C- and below maybe). Concan is a solid B and I would not revise him.
Old November 8th, 2022, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Concan is already strong and has a real place in the current meta, particularly with RtW. I am skeptical that a CUC revision is necessary. If you want every unit to be viable in a cheese meta, just play delta. My humble opinion is that CUC should really only be for the worst / least viable units (C- and below maybe). Concan is a solid B and I would not revise him.

Agreed. As we mentioned, it was really not in line with our mission statement. And, of course, I overlooked one key thing. We aren't moving forward with a change to him.

Old March 6th, 2024, 07:07 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Wonderful to see what has come out of this over the years!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions