Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old July 3rd, 2015, 06:23 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What should I do with these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
I used these in a Squad I put together (but haven't tested yet), perhaps this will give you some ideas:

Spoiler Alert!
Love this card. Only change I would look to is to call them Elementars as opposed to plant but that's just to bring them more 'Scapey.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; July 3rd, 2015 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Awesome squad.
Old July 5th, 2015, 10:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I was going to pair these guys up with an Oakwood Mage, Mageknight figure. Make them a common unit as you were and make them able to be resummoned possibly out of evergreen trees. Remove a tree, place a previously destroyed golem. I'm not really set on anything myself yet.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 29th, 2015, 10:22 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I have been brainstorming ideas for these guys because I want to make a treant type faction group. I have a Mage Knight Oakwood mage, some of those guys and a couple of WOW bog elementals for uncommons. Here are my ideas that i'm going to develop
Root or Rooted- Something like extra defense for not moving or no markers on card
Entangling Roots- some 20 die roll to increase attack or decrease defense on defender.
A water type ability where the treant soaks up water making its attacks heavier but the treant slower.
I had some other ideas for the mage and others, but looks like a fun unit

Old July 30th, 2015, 10:13 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Those are some cool ideas Trex. I haven't done anything with this because I have been busy with some other projects but hopefully I'll get back to it soon.
Old August 1st, 2015, 10:48 AM
"like" happy

@belgarath , I am hoping to restart my customs using the same sequence we use over at Heroes of Fiction, and also play test using the same parameters as I have used for my many HOSS play tests. That tends to get me a way better product.

Old August 1st, 2015, 01:21 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@belgarath , I am hoping to restart my customs using the same sequence we use over at Heroes of Fiction, and also play test using the same parameters as I have used for my many HOSS play tests. That tends to get me a way better product.
I'll have to look into this before I get to far into the project.
Old September 15th, 2015, 07:56 PM

Since I had plenty of time on my hands today I decided to try my hand at painting these guys. What do you think?

Old September 16th, 2015, 10:51 AM
"like" happy

Very awesome man, I painted mine as well.

Old September 16th, 2015, 11:31 AM

Thanks. I think they look so much better than before! Now I just need to get the card formatted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum