Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 28th, 2010, 10:55 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Finding an Angle - Hex-Doughnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Thanks for all the positive feedback! Now, what do I call it? Tower of Lodin came to me very easily; it just fit so well. This one will probably get stuck with a generic name like Papercraft Dice Bowl unless I can come up with something better.
Dunno, with that carcass devouring set of eyes behind those drainage bars the thing looks a bit like a "Pit of Despair" to me.
Old February 28th, 2010, 11:15 AM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

But I've already got a Pit of Despair!

Zombie Pit Battlefield

Question: What’s the best way to store zombies? Answer: In a pit of course! Zombies stay fresher longer in a boggy fortified abyss and this one is no exception.

Required Sets: Swarm of the Marro Master Set, Fortress of the Archkyrie, and Dawn of Darkness: Zombie Horde (Zombies of Morindan x2).
Footprint: 27" x 15"

MASTER GAME – The Pit of Despair (2 players)
Question: What’s the best way to secure your most prized artifacts? Answer: Put ‘em in a pit with a bunch o’ zombies! Nobody will touch ‘em – well almost nobody.
Old February 28th, 2010, 11:28 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Void of Anguish then...
Old February 28th, 2010, 11:32 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

"Large Hole of Very Bad Feelings"?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 28th, 2010, 07:11 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's all done. Download your's today!

Old February 28th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
But I've already got a Pit of Despair!

Zombie Pit Battlefield

Question: What’s the best way to store zombies? Answer: In a pit of course! Zombies stay fresher longer in a boggy fortified abyss and this one is no exception.

Required Sets: Swarm of the Marro Master Set, Fortress of the Archkyrie, and Dawn of Darkness: Zombie Horde (Zombies of Morindan x2).
Footprint: 27" x 15"

MASTER GAME – The Pit of Despair (2 players)
Question: What’s the best way to secure your most prized artifacts? Answer: Put ‘em in a pit with a bunch o’ zombies! Nobody will touch ‘em – well almost nobody.
Old February 28th, 2010, 08:19 PM

@ Rednax: It's my thread, I'll plug it if I want too!

Actually, I try to only to plug something when it makes sense in the thread. But if I can... shameless plugs away! I mean why not? Otherwise you get something like this:

Heard any good Knock Knock Jokes lately? (I promise you won't find any by following that link.)
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:29 PM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!

This is really cool, I will be sure to print and enjoy! Thanks for all your hard work and effort!
Old April 8th, 2010, 10:55 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm working on a wooden version of this. I think it will be easy to reproduce.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General