Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20th, 2007, 03:55 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I need help painting

I picked up my second Master Set a couple of days ago and figured that now was as good of a time as any to start painting. I've actually already painted most of the figures. All that remain are all 6 Vikings, Grimnak, Zettian Guards, and Deathwalker 9000. I've saved these for last because they seem the hardest to me.

A little explanation:
I've never painted anything before I started painting these guys. I only bought three colors, because I wasn't sure if this was something I could really get into. Things have gone pretty well so far. I drybrushed all of the Marros purple. I painted Mimring solid black and drybrushed his torso purple after that dried. The samurai are now black and purple instead of red and white. I gave Syvarris red chain mail, then dry brushed black on top of it, his cloak is black, and his bow is purple. There are others, but those are the best.

I was just wondering if anyone could offer me a few tips on how to get the most out of my paint.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards