Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 1st, 2013, 07:52 PM

NuMystic Woo who?
Cards for Dungeon Command and Legend of Drizzt Minis?

Just acquired:

Dungeon Command - Heart of Cormyr
Dungeon Command - Sting of Lolth
D&D The Legend of Drizzt

Would love to use the minis in (casual home) heroscape games, and was wondering where I can find corresponding cards for the minis in these three sets?

Open to any customs that exist for them, or if they're close enough to be a good proxy for official cards, suggestions for those would be great too.

New to 'scape and only have the Underdark set so forgive me if there are obvious correlations between these figs and other officially released ones that I simply don't know/recognize.
Old June 1st, 2013, 08:09 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cards for Dungeon Command and Legend of Drizzt Minis?

Well, I'm not entirely sure if you mean that you own the entire sets or not, but I'll try to at least help on the proxy end of things.

From Heart of Cormyr:
"Elf Archer" Paint his robes green and armor silver/brown and you make either Brandis Skyhunter* or Syvarris*.

"Dwarvern Defender", if your not too picky, you can him Migol Ironwill or Mogrimm Forgehammer*.

For the drow, try searching for drow customs. I know I've seen tons of those sculpts used.

*are units whom are easily acquired via Auggies.

Happy Scaping!

Also, if worse comes to worse, you should try looking around the customs threads. You might find more there.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 1st, 2013, 08:35 PM

NuMystic Woo who?
Re: Cards for Dungeon Command and Legend of Drizzt Minis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Well, I'm not entirely sure if you mean that you own the entire sets or not, but I'll try to at least help on the proxy end of things.
Sorry if I wasn't clear. Yes I now own all three full games and the all the minis in each set.

Would love to use as many as I can. (meaning as many as there are corresponding cards for)

Thanks so much for getting me started with a few pointers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards