Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 21st, 2010, 12:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sabretooth - Design Phase

Are there any official cards that use phrases like original placement or previous position? I'm drawing a blank on precedent.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 21st, 2010, 04:29 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

This has come along way in 1 day. I'm not totally caught up on him yet but he is looking good so far. I too want the Healing Factor X on this card, it was designed with him & wolfie in mind.

Cheers
Old September 21st, 2010, 04:45 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I think there is only one more candidate for Healing Factor X after this and that is X-23. Daken's claws were cut out by Wolverine and have not grown back, so I think it is safe to say his Healing Factor is not as good as his father's. I don't think four characters with a power is broken. I just think we can cost Laura and Sabes accordingly, so an all HF X team is costed appropriately. Plus, I think a future Omega Red is a great counter to that army as his coils counter their Healing Factors and negate them. I would think he could counter the X part of Healing Factor X for one of his powers. :hijack: Sorry!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 21st, 2010, 05:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

The thing about the Healing Factor X power is that it will be mostly melee figures and ones that don't fly/leap/swing (though Sabertooth will likely have a Pounce, but that has it's own risks). So it's not like they are all that mobile for Superheroscape. Also, if they are in the same army, they can't all have the X marker on their card. Unless you are playing with Prof X or Red Skull or someone similar, you'll have to stack OM's on these guys often to keep their healing working, otherwise they get ganged up and pounded and can't if they aren't healing 2-4 wounds off a round, they can go down with some concentrated effort by the opponent. So for me anyway, I'm not too worried about 4 units with the Healing X power.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 21st, 2010, 07:57 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm sold. Good arguments all around. And, Spidey, I agree - Sabretooth, X-23, and that's it for the power.

Old September 21st, 2010, 11:15 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Are there any official cards that use phrases like original placement or previous position? I'm drawing a blank on precedent.
You're drawing a blank for a reason.

The word "original" is nowhere to be found on any classic card.

All occurences of "previous" have to do with "previously destroyed" or "previous owner"

The closest I can find :
Quote:
Instead of moving normally with an Earth Elemental, you may immediately place it on any empty non-water space that is within 4 spaces of that Earth Elemental and is no higher than 1 level above that Earth Elemental's height or 3 levels below that Earth Elemental's base. If an Earth Elemental is engaged when it starts its Underground Movement, it will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Once per game, Erevan Sunshadow may use Fey Step. Before moving normally with Erevan Sunshadow, you may place him on any empty space within 5 spaces of his current location. If Erevan Sunshadow is engaged when he uses Fey Step, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

If Mika Connour starts her turn on a shadow space, instead of moving normally, you may place her on any other shadow space within 8 spaces of her current location.

When a small or medium figure rolls defense dice and is not destroyed by a normal or special attack by Shurrak, immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, you may Knockback the figure by placing it on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of Shurrak. The space must be on the same level as or lower than its current location.
It looks like the "current location"'s have it. So how about

DEVASTATING POUNCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 6.

After moving and instead of attacking normally, Sabretooth may use Devastating Pounce Special Attack. To pounce, you must Choose a non-adjacent figure within clear sight of Sabertooth whose base is not higher or lower than 6 levels from the Sabretooth's base of and place Sabretooth adjacent to that figure on an empty space within 4 spaces of Sabretooth's current location. After placing Sabretooth, roll attack dice once. If the chosen figure is destroyed, immediately place Sabretooth on the space the figure occupied. If the chosen figure is not destroyed, put place one Wound Marker on this Army Card.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 21st, 2010, 11:18 PM

Great job researching that one and fixing up the wording, Sir G!

Old September 21st, 2010, 11:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Great stuff there Sir G.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 21st, 2010, 11:42 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Truly rep worthy work there, SirG!

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SirGalahad again.
Darn it! Oh well, I tried.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old September 22nd, 2010, 12:43 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice resolution on the X healing. I'll look closer at pounce when i'm not on my phone...
Old September 22nd, 2010, 12:48 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I believe there is one reference to "space previously occupied" in the MS3 rules about treasure glyphs. I'm at work atm so I can't confirm.

Cheers
Old September 22nd, 2010, 10:24 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I believe there is one reference to "space previously occupied" in the MS3 rules about treasure glyphs. I'm at work atm so I can't confirm.

Cheers
I think this is what you're referring to:

Losing Treasure Glyphs:
If a figure that is carrying a Treasure Glyph is destroyed, the Glyph is placed power-side up onto a space the figure last occupied.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library