Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 24th, 2018, 05:51 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Easiest SWAG contest ever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
The first (and hopefully only) time that Zelrig has failed me. It brought a great smile to my face to hear him be called a dinosaur, though.

Ironically, I gave her a Mimring from the spare figure box for helping and he/she is indeed a dragon.

The minds of 2-year olds...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games