Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old February 4th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of C3V Glyphs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Well, the FAQ says they can't be placed on Molten Lava tiles.
That was a quote from the FAQ. It says "dropped," not "placed."

Quote:
However, either way, I'm not sure that's the same as saying it's destroyed if you drop it there.
Well, that would mean it's destroyed when you drop it there (where else could it go?), but you can only drop it there by dying.

Old February 11th, 2013, 11:12 AM

Zahza1234 Woo who?

These are really cool glyphs, I was thinking if maybe someone could add something that effects Castle and Jungle space? Just an idea.

Heroscapers make Heroscape happen and Wizards of the Coast KILLED IT!

Old February 11th, 2013, 11:45 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:

Quote:
However, either way, I'm not sure that's the same as saying it's destroyed if you drop it there.
Well, that would mean it's destroyed when you drop it there (where else could it go?), but you can only drop it there by dying.
I thought you could put Treasure Glyphs down (mainly for the purpose of transferring them), without dying?
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:52 AM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:

Quote:
I thought you could put Treasure Glyphs down (mainly for the purpose of transferring them), without dying?
Yes, but if you had actually read the discussion, you would have seen the FAQ entry that I posted that says you can't drop TGs on Molten Lava, which is what we were talking about.

Old May 31st, 2015, 10:01 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

All four of the glyphs listed here in the OP are "missing a security token" and unable to be down loaded. Also, for the 4 glyphs from wave 19 is there the cut out for the glyph itself available somewhere?
Old June 5th, 2015, 01:14 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
All four of the glyphs listed here in the OP are "missing a security token" and unable to be down loaded.
Remove "act&=down" from the end. It keeps getting added to the URLs, and it breaks them like that.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 17th, 2015, 04:54 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Shouldn't this list be updated? I'm pretty sure Wave 19 added a Glyph and am assuming that there are a few more that I haven't managed to find yet.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old July 20th, 2015, 10:43 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Looks like this still needs to be updated?

@awesomeunleashed

Is there a different source for easily locating the new VC glyphs?
Old July 20th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, you could just click "Home," at the top left. Our posts are still pretty recent.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 20th, 2015, 10:53 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Well, you could just click "Home," at the top left. Our posts are still pretty recent.
Yeah! I like going through back through all four posts by hand to find the glyph I was considering for my tournament or the one that's in the game I'm playing. It's fun!

Or you, or @awesomeunleashed , could add them in the OP.
Old July 20th, 2015, 11:23 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That, of course, would be preferable.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 25th, 2015, 03:34 PM

Updated. Sorry about the wait.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs