Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 16th, 2017, 01:18 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 8/5

I don't have much in the way of C3V units, but feel free to ask if I have it. I know some of the other guys do too.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:43 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Noticed you were from Cleveland, @tbugg !

It's time to cordially invite you to the C2P tournament on August 5!
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:03 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

@heroscaper2010

We may need to use the whole map pool this time around, especially if 20+ show up. I'll look at the remaining ones and see if it'd be impossible to bring a 3rd map. Unfortunately, it would likely need to be built on site, since there is only room in the van for 2 maps given the number of people riding with me.

Edit: I should have enough trees to put Wintergreen together. So that and Convolution can come prebuilt. Stygian Rift will likely be the one built on site then, unless someone else can volunteer it up.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:19 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
@heroscaper2010

We may need to use the whole map pool this time around, especially if 20+ show up. I'll look at the remaining ones and see if it'd be impossible to bring a 3rd map. Unfortunately, it would likely need to be built on site, since there is only room in the van for 2 maps given the number of people riding with me.

Edit: I should have enough trees to put Wintergreen together. So that and Convolution can come prebuilt. Stygian Rift will likely be the one built on site then, unless someone else can volunteer it up.
Grimnak is actually gonna bring Winergreen. I think we will be fine, simply because I don't think all of the possibles are gonna show. I'm working on a few people so if I get definite answers from them I'll decide then one way or another.
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:20 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
@heroscaper2010

Grimnak is actually gonna bring Winergreen. I think we will be fine, simply because I don't think all of the possibles are gonna show. I'm working on a few people so if I get definite answers from them I'll decide then one way or another.
Oh ok. Carry on then.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My group is still in on it, if need be I could bring a board set up.

Thanks for the offer of using some of our C3V stuff, I will not look it up, when I get there if they look cool I will swap out some of my unit, or all of them ( he he), I usually show up a bit early.
Really looking forward to this, thanks for setting it up

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So it is just a $5 entrance fee, no bring a prize also thing going? That is how all the old tournaments went.
I think I will bring some extra prizes anyway, he he.

Old July 20th, 2017, 04:09 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
My group is still in on it, if need be I could bring a board set up.

Thanks for the offer of using some of our C3V stuff, I will not look it up, when I get there if they look cool I will swap out some of my unit, or all of them ( he he), I usually show up a bit early.
Really looking forward to this, thanks for setting it up
That's fine! If we need an extra map I'll let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
So it is just a $5 entrance fee, no bring a prize also thing going? That is how all the old tournaments went.
I think I will bring some extra prizes anyway, he he.
Yes, just the $5 entry fee. But yes, though there is absolutely no pressure to, anyone can bring prizes also. They really help make the event that much more fun and exciting!
Old July 20th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

I am a glass artist so I figure that, and at least something HS.

Old July 20th, 2017, 07:02 PM

tbugg is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post

I saw the post for the tournament a little while back and got excited but I then realized I have a family event that weekend. Hopefully there will be more and I can make it next time!
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbugg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post

I saw the post for the tournament a little while back and got excited but I then realized I have a family event that weekend. Hopefully there will be more and I can make it next time!
I'll spill the beans right now... I'm hoping, even though my first semester of college will be full of adjustments, that our next tournament will NHSD in October. That will be an exciting one for sure so I really hope it happens!
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:41 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Could any of you guys bring one of the maps still needed?

Wintergreen (1 SotM, 1 RttFF, 1 TT)
Sewer Labyrinth (1 M:tCB, 1 SotM, 1 FotA)

Even bringing Common Ground (1 RotV) or Ignition (1 RotV, 1 VW) will help decrease the amount of time we have to set up.
I see Wintergreen and Sewer Labyrinth are spoken for. Are you still looking for Common Ground or Ignition?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events