Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 9th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Me and My Daughter's Customs: Updated 7/9 with King Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
I'll be honest... I am envying you right now.

My kids still have a ways to go before they are ready for 'scape and I can't wait til they are.
The first year my daughter only used Heroscape as a toy. I built a map and she played with the people on the map. Then she tired of that so I put it away for a year. Then I got it out again, let her play a bit and then asked if she wanted to play the game. (We had played many other games by this time.) She agreed and started liking it. So I got more Heroscape and she really started liking putting together maps. We played some, me trying not to push it, and she started liking it more. Now I think she has every Heroscape card memorized and goes to tournaments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 11th, 2010, 09:49 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pictures of King Kong:

Quote:
Old July 13th, 2010, 04:23 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Yowza, King Kong looks good for a big ape. Lucky you for picking this one up. I really like the slashes on it's body!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 14th, 2010, 11:58 AM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

wow! King Kong is really neat. I need to find me one now to. The card is nice and pays good homage to the movie and lore behind him. Also looking for people to check out my customs. Come comment!
Old February 4th, 2011, 06:10 PM

Some ideas:

Dracula & Vampire Lackeys

Frankenstein's Monster

T-Rex

King Kong with Unhealthy Obsession instead of Devoted To Beauty

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards