Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old December 4th, 2008, 02:25 PM

jodokast is surprisingly tart
jodokast's Marvel maps

So I've been on a role making Marvel maps recently. I was trying to make some that were recognizable locations from the Marvel universe.

The first map I came up with has two versions, one for (potentially) BoM and the other for more aesthetics.

Roof of the Baxter Building
Based loosely on the roof of the Baxter Building seen in "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer", I made two attempts at it. I don't necessarily think either version is a good representation, but hopefully it will inspire a great version of this location.
Requires 1 RotV, 1 Marvel, and 1 FotA or 2 RotV, 1 Marvel, and 2 FotA.
Version 1

Version 2 includes an elevator for non-flyers to return to the battlefield if playing with knockback and knocking someone off the roof.

Next is the Deck of the Helicarrier. Too small by far to represent the whole thing, I wanted to present a command deck.There is a glyph in the room, and controling it is the goal of the scenario.
Requires 1 RotV, 1 Marvel, and 1 FotA.

Third Under the "El". I got the idea from Spider-man 2, fighting on the El-train. After every round, roll a d20. An 18-20 is a train passing and every figure is knocked off/jumps off the tracks.
Requires 1 RotV, 1 Marvel, and 1 FotA
Or try version 2, edited by peteparkerh

Fourth Savings and Loan. Simple siege scenario.
Requires 1 Marvel and 1 FotA.

Fifth New Construction. The high-rise apartments started going up before all the rubble from the old buildings was cleared.
Requires 1 RotV, 1 Marvel, and 1 FotA.

Sixth Jungle Warehouse. This one is actually older. I designed it to fill it with Doom and all the Soulborgs to fight the heroes.
Requires 2 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 Marvel, and 2 FotA.

My other maps are here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=13733
Vault and Island Temple would make decent Marvel maps as well IMO.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!

Last edited by jodokast; December 10th, 2008 at 10:13 PM. Reason: cleaning up post, adding 2nd link for Under the L
Old December 4th, 2008, 02:30 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Re: jodokast's Marvel maps

Nice maps! I would highly reccomend taking the ones that fit BoM rules, and playtesting and perfecting them, and then, of course, nominating them.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old December 4th, 2008, 02:51 PM

That is wholely my intention. Unfortunately, it will probably be a week before I get the chance to play any of them. I plan on starting with New Construction since that tower is pretty cool looking.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old December 4th, 2008, 02:57 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Do you have any build instructions for download?

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"

Old December 4th, 2008, 03:02 PM

I'm working on that. I'll try to get some links up there as soon as possible. My only question is, how do I change a .hsc file to a pdf?

Are there any you want first?

Think Safely!

Last edited by jodokast; December 4th, 2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old December 4th, 2008, 03:10 PM

New Construction and Under the El look the most promising, so I'd like to see those ones first.

Old December 4th, 2008, 03:19 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Nice stuff! Marking this for viewing later.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 4th, 2008, 03:38 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

To get a pdf file, check the instruction from the link "How to share your map with the world" in my sig line.

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old December 4th, 2008, 03:48 PM

Found it, thanks! Should be up there sometime today.

Edit: Let me reprise that, should be up in a few days. I need to get a paypal account and become a site supporter first. I can still email the pdf's to any who want them.

Think Safely!

Last edited by jodokast; December 4th, 2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: new info
Old December 6th, 2008, 11:45 PM

Here's a map I built today using just 1 Marvel and 1 TT. Right now I'm calling it Snow on the road.

I would play this one either slippery ice or thick snow, not both. Shoot, try it both ways. As before, it is available via email, or you can wait a few days and I'll try to have a download for it.

Think Safely!

Last edited by jodokast; December 14th, 2008 at 02:40 PM. Reason: add download
Old December 7th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like a good map, although the blue team seems to have a lot more cover than the opponent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old December 7th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think you should call it Snow Shoveler's Nightmare.

I really want to build New Construction, 'cause that tower is so awesome-looking! But I'm willing to wait...

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios