Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 27th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Finn the Viking Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CronArmy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I would find some way to add another squad of Knights; other than that it looks like a good army.

Also, by the way, you can always proxy figures in your games.

Welcome to the site!
Thanks!

But yeah that's what I wanted to at first, but I can't figure out how to without giving up my range. Any ideas?
And hmm I suppose I could proxy, I never thought about that. Now that I think about it the only time a proxy wouldn't be okay is a tourney.(which I can't find any in my area anyway).
I'd drop the one squad of Omnicrons for another bonding option for the knights (or another squad). I might have my points wrong, but I think you can drop the Borgs and throw in another squad of knights and Sir Dendrick (always a nice fig to have on a knight army) or you can pick up the second Sgnt Drake, or the Airborne Elite. All would make good choices and they all fit the all-Jandar theme. Also, with Gilbert, you really don't have to worry about range, since the knights can move up to 8 spaces per turn with the help of the flagbearer. I've seen them crush Vydar rnage based armies just becouse of that one factor.
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:16 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finn The Viking Champion
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 1st, 2020, 02:37 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

If Finn the Viking Champion is revived by the Glyph of Sturla, does his Warrior's Attack Spirit persist on the card?

Powers like Morsbane's Rod of Negation imply that the marker is a reminder, not the cause of the power, but the wording for spirit powers is ambiguous. I feel like the intent is probably that the boost wouldn't persist, but the wording of "Finn's Spirit" could refer either to the power itself or to Finn's figure on the card.
Old June 1st, 2020, 03:27 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

The power requires Finn's figure to be placed on a card. If Finn is revived and his figure is removed from the card, the Spirit power cannot be in effect.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units