Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old January 17th, 2020, 08:54 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Christmas Gift Eve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Great event.
Why can you not move through your own Hive?
It's a special rule for the hive (treated almost as half-terrain, half figure in this case).

It's on the "Book of Marro Hive" page, along with a few other special rules (the other one I remember right now is that the hive can never be moved by any power).
Old January 20th, 2020, 10:40 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@BodaciousBlood and I are playing tonight at 8:30p EST

BodaciousBlood takes the win in one of the most fun online games I've played in. The game had a little bit of everything. Bad luck on smart plays, good luck on bad plays. My Ana Karithon was a machine, taking down 4 Shades, Shiori and a couple of Raiders. Unfortunately the rest of my team stunk. Game ended with a 3 life Kelda and a Raider securing Wannonk to finish off my last Kozuki. Thanks for the great game BB.

Last edited by Ericth74; January 20th, 2020 at 10:32 PM. Reason: update
Old January 20th, 2020, 12:31 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dysole and CoachMuskie are firing it up at 1:00 eastern today.

Dysole v. Coachmuskie
Dysole (You Can Move Good and That's It): Omnicron Repulsors x2, Sahaugin Raider x6, Acolarh, Saylind, Shiori, Kyntela Gwyn
Coachmuskie (The Poo Poo Platter): Ashigaru Yari x3, Sudema, Morsbane, Retiarius, Shiori

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:49 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh! Bigga and I got our game in on Tuesday. I might write up a report if it strikes me, but he pulled off an epic comeback with some crafty play and a plan. GGs Bigga and good luck in your next games.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 24th, 2020, 11:19 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

TT and I played last night. With swamp water and Crevcor, I was able to roll 4 dice with Marro Drudge quite a lot. The Drudge pretty much rolled over everything; TT resigned with 1 Viper, the two elves, and a couple S-Raiders left. GG, pretty brutal map/glyph/matchup combo.
Old January 25th, 2020, 02:25 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

vegie and I are playing now (Peppermint Bark Round)

EDIT: I took the win to join CP as the only undefeated armies (or winless armies?)

Deadeye went 0/3 shooting at Wannok Island dwarf, but My morsbane took 2 treasures killed Vegie's Morsbane, killed an Obsidian, 2 wounds on Sudeman and negated Morsbane, Sudema, and Ambershard.

Deadeye then got his aim together for going 2/2 killing Obsidians.

The obsidians finally made it in with only 3 but killed Morsbane and Deadeye (Acolarh died to Wannok). But the 7 Yari (1 Sudema Stoned) were able to Encircle and Crevcor attack them away.

That left a dance of 5 Yari, DW7k vs. 5 Raiders, 2 life Darrak on Wannok, 1 Obsidian.

The rest of the battle very much centered around Wannok, which the Yari were able to take Darrak off of and then claim.

I got the win with Deathwalker and 3 Yari left. gg Vegie

@Flash_19 makes the playoffs with a victory over @Dysole . Otherwise vegie will claim the wildcard slot from the Grinch division

Last edited by kevindola; January 25th, 2020 at 03:51 PM.
Old January 28th, 2020, 09:09 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

5 games remaining in the regular season. 3 of which have playoff implications

Flash_19 vs. Dysole (Peppermint)
dok vs. Ericth74 (Sugar)
vegie's dad vs. superfrog (Sugar)
vegie's dad vs. infectedsloth (Peppermint)
superfrog vs. BiggaBullfrog (Fruitcake)
Old January 29th, 2020, 12:06 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dysole and I are looking at a 7pm ish (mountain time) start for our game tomorrow. It might end up starting a touch later though.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 29th, 2020, 10:23 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Dysole took the win with a solid performance from the drudge. They absolutely shredded through everything. Combine that with solid Rebirth rolls, and I didn't stand a chance. Very well played Dysole!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 30th, 2020, 08:40 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@dok and NOT I are starting in 15 mins,will update when we do.

Last edited by Ericth74; January 30th, 2020 at 09:14 PM.
Old February 1st, 2020, 07:31 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@vegietarian18 check your inbox.
Old February 4th, 2020, 12:36 PM

Played my last game yesterday against @dok . Dok took the win in a fun, mostly close match. Game ended with his 4 S-Raiders taking down my last Raider. GG Dok

Although I finished 0-4, I really enjoyed this format. In 2 or 3 of the games I feel like I had chance to win, and 1 game I got a real butt kicking. Putting two squads of Shades of Bleakwood was a real mistake in my team building. It will be interesting to see this format again and what twists can be made now that we know what the awful team meta is.

Best of luck to everyone who is in the playoffs. Looking forward to the next event.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events