Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 14th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom Unit Playtesting Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Looking for a test exchange for Breach. Any army type will do (with or w/o Talingul).

Good to test any unit, even repeats are fine. Thanks.
I'll do a test on Breach this week. I've got a map I've been meaning to playtest. Guess I should ask though... you okay with tests being done on maps being playtested?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 14th, 2020, 11:37 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Perfectly fine with that.

More Dashe testing in exchange or something else?
Old January 14th, 2020, 02:46 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Awesome. Here's a pic of the map just for kicks. It's pretty simple.
Spoiler Alert!

And I'd like a test on this guy. I'm calling him Orzhov temporarily until I think of a name (that's the name of the mini).

A couple thoughts. While I think the idea of Barge Into Battle is cool for a hero, I'm concerned about it's use with Battleaxe Beserker. So I'm especially curious to hear about the use of those two powers together. Barge Into Battle should happen first. Also, I worry that he is too copy and pasted... The abilities just sounded interesting. So I'd love to know if playing him feels too copy and paste. With the Ogre Warhulk, part of what makes him interesting is you are more limited on movement and might have a harder time avoiding your own figures with your attacks. Orzhov's greater mobility might cause him to lose some tension that would make him interesting.

I would like him playtested with Death Knights if possible. And is it too much to ask that he be tested against an army with a bonding melee squad? Romans, DC's, Dreadguls, whatever

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 20th, 2020, 09:03 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

Awesome. Here's a pic of the map just for kicks. It's pretty simple.
Spoiler Alert!

And I'd like a test on this guy. I'm calling him Orzhov temporarily until I think of a name (that's the name of the mini).

A couple thoughts. While I think the idea of Barge Into Battle is cool for a hero, I'm concerned about it's use with Battleaxe Beserker. So I'm especially curious to hear about the use of those two powers together. Barge Into Battle should happen first. Also, I worry that he is too copy and pasted... The abilities just sounded interesting. So I'd love to know if playing him feels too copy and paste. With the Ogre Warhulk, part of what makes him interesting is you are more limited on movement and might have a harder time avoiding your own figures with your attacks. Orzhov's greater mobility might cause him to lose some tension that would make him interesting.

I would like him playtested with Death Knights if possible. And is it too much to ask that he be tested against an army with a bonding melee squad? Romans, DC's, Dreadguls, whatever
Playtest reported in your thread
Old January 20th, 2020, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Thanks for that! I actually ran a playtest on Breach today, but it was so dismal for him, I'm going to run another one. A single squad figure (a Skeleton of Annellintia) was able to get in adjacent and kill Breach in 2 lucky attacks of 3 skulls each. Breach only got activated once and killed one Skeleton (and that Skeleton reanimated). If you want me to still post the report I will, but Breach did essentially nothing so I don't know that it would help you all that much.

Old January 20th, 2020, 11:00 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for that! I actually ran a playtest on Breach today, but it was so dismal for him, I'm going to run another one. A single squad figure (a Skeleton of Annellintia) was able to get in adjacent and kill Breach in 2 lucky attacks of 3 skulls each. Breach only got activated once and killed one Skeleton (and that Skeleton reanimated). If you want me to still post the report I will, but Breach did essentially nothing so I don't know that it would help you all that much.
I would just mention it in a footnote in the same post of your 2nd game. Thanks!
Old January 25th, 2020, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I would just mention it in a footnote in the same post of your 2nd game. Thanks!
Finished and reported in Breach's playtesting thread.

Old February 5th, 2020, 04:41 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Flash_19, kolakoski, and I have had some good exchanges over the past month (I think).

Looking for someone to do an exchange on this new unit: Ranjit Singh

tagging those who indicated they would like to be on the exchange list
@TREX @flameslayer93 @All Your Pie
Old February 5th, 2020, 06:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Flash_19, kolakoski, and I have had some good exchanges over the past month (I think).

tagging those who indicated they would like to be on the exchange list
@TREX @flameslayer93 @All Your Pie
Its a great idea. Unfortunately, the process of making and testing customs takes so much time combined with the fact that I dont even get to play Heroscape really anymore really makes it a waste of my time. I handed off any of my designs I was working on in HoSS to the other members, and have no plans to make any further Heroscape customs. Ive also started selling my collection and have no plans on buying new heroscape. Im currently still a member of HoSS but am only there to help with prize support of their latest playtesting give away and to throw my 2 cents at their designs from a theoryscape and star wars fan perspective. I wish you guys luck with this thread because it is a really good idea for individuals willing to share their time and tests with each other.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 22nd, 2020, 08:55 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Let me know if interested in me playtesting one of your customs

@Flash_19 ,
@Drake_Albion
Old April 25th, 2020, 09:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

here.

Looking to playtest exchange for Ranjit Singh.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:04 PM

Quote:
here.

Looking to playtest exchange for Ranjit Singh.
I'd be happy to playtest him.

Here's who I'd want playtested in exchange:

I don't know if it's obvious in the power, but Scrambled Communications 14 can only be used if there is another available and different Army Card controlled by your opponent. If they bring an army consisting only of dumatef guards, then you're outta luck.
(Also doesn't work if all other army cards are taken out of the game because they've been destroyed).

If possible, I'd love him tested on a map that has lots of LOS blockers.

EDIT:
My main concerns are:
Movement of 4 - is it too slow?
Range of the special attack being too powerful on maps with lots of LOS blockers
Point Value being too high or just right

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards