Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old January 1st, 2020, 12:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Played Artemis Project with my cousins a few days ago. Pretty cool worker placement Euro that feels like a leveled up Lords of Waterdeep.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 1st, 2020, 03:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yesterday I played Fallout Wasteland Warfare miniatures game, Sabateur and Pitch Car.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 1st, 2020, 03:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

My friend got the Resident Evil 2 board game for Christmas so we ran through the first 3 missions. It plays just like the video game if you've played that. Not one I played much of though, but it's got the typewriter and the Diamond/Heart/Club/Spade keys. Pretty hard to kill a Zombie, you basically have to roll a 6 on a D6 with the pistol or knife and you have limited ammo. It was pretty fun though. 4 player cooperative game, we only had 3 and the first 2 missions were won but ran out of time on the 3rd mission. Decided we needed a 4th player just so we could split up 2 & 2 to go after different items at the same time.
Old January 1st, 2020, 10:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I just got Captain America, Ms Marvel and Green Goblin for Marvel Champions. Tonight took Captain America for a spin against Rhino 1 and 2 for 2 games, losing the first and winning the second. Then I tried him against Rhino 2 and 3 (expert) and won.

Fun game. I'll try out Ms Marvel solo vs Rhino to see how she plays, before moving on to try some two-handed play (playing 2 heroes ).

Old January 2nd, 2020, 01:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Now it feels like you are cheating on C3G.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 01:27 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Now it feels like you are cheating on C3G.
Nah, Champions is fine. Crisis Protocal, however.....
Old January 2nd, 2020, 01:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yesterday I played Fallout Wasteland Warfare miniatures game, Sabateur and Pitch Car.
I really want to check out Wasteland someday. The original RPG for the C64 is my all time favorite computer game.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 2nd, 2020, 02:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I really want to check out Wasteland someday. The original RPG for the C64 is my all time favorite computer game.
That's like a long time ago.

I have only played Fallout 3 and 4.

Old January 4th, 2020, 05:39 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Playing my third game of the brand new Mezo today! This game is in the wheelhouse of the popular Eric M. Lang myth games like Blood Rage and Rising Sun, but is its own thing. Although the retail version will come with 4 gods, I went all in and have 12 of them. Today after a previous 3 Player and a full 5 Player, we'll get the last four to the table for the first time. So far all of us who enjoy these kinds of designs have raved about it.

You can see my new Guide To The Gods on BGG. The publisher has also posted a more detailed Strategy Guide. By the end of today I'll have played Cabrakan The Quaking Mountain, Ixchel of The Waning Moon, and Chaac of the Rushing Waters. For those who asked if they are 'real' Mayan gods or just made up for the game, I found them all on wikipedia (one is Aztec). All of them play very differently.

Here is a recent written review:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread...-not-dudes-map
Old January 4th, 2020, 02:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was thinking hard about pledging Mezo but ended up not doing so for some reason. It did indeed remind me of Blood Rage in some areas, which is a game I enjoy. Might have to think about picking it up from a store if it is indeed pretty good. I was pretty interested in the Myan themed minis, how did those turn out?

*edit* Just finished reading the review, game sounds pretty great to me!
Old January 4th, 2020, 02:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Got 7 Wonders Duel for Christmas and have been enjoying it. Always nice to find a game that my wife enjoys
Old January 5th, 2020, 04:44 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Yodaking,

The Mezo god minis are big and cool. The normal sized tribal minis have different sculpts for each tribe. They are made by the company that did the minis for Metagot's Cyclades and Kemet, so each game copy has different colors for each tribe, like they do!

The 3D Pyramids are also very well done, and make each area look different, as each pyramid ends up with different colors combinations as various players add to each one on different levels with their own color, and they also can be built to different sizes.

Our third game (5 Player) was great, and I cycled through all 12 gods, who have now each been on the table once. Trying different asymmetric gods gives you a chance to try varying play styles and emphasize different rules and opportunities.

Soon we'll be trying the five optional modules. Four give you new ways of scoring VPs, and one gives special tribal powers! There is also a Solo Mode.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games