Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:56 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Anybody wanna play in about 45 minutes to an hour?
Old May 3rd, 2019, 10:34 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

I can play Sunday night too.
Old May 4th, 2019, 08:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Anyone free for a game now-ish?
Old May 5th, 2019, 12:34 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Game tonight?

or anyone else?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 5th, 2019, 08:42 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'm free for a game!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 6th, 2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Bump

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 7th, 2019, 09:33 PM

Free to play

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 8th, 2019, 09:29 PM

I'm free to play.
@superfrog @kevindola @BiggaBullfrog @All Your Pie

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:11 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I up for a game
Old May 14th, 2019, 10:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'm free to start a game in the next hour. Unless I find something else to do... Would be fun to play a game for the first time in awhile though.
Old May 14th, 2019, 10:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I'm free to start a game in the next hour. Unless I find something else to do... Would be fun to play a game for the first time in awhile though.
Send me a link and I'll be there!
Old May 14th, 2019, 10:59 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Superfrog and I are starting up a match. I'm streaming on Twitch! Or watch in the app.

Quote:
http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-v2/index.php

Game Name:
5cdb7ea5b72a71557888677.html

Google Doc String:
1yT8X3IfS5xA0M420X2iz-3LzC6xOKJvf0vlstfep19I

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events