Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 17th, 2012, 04:20 PM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart
Re: What's your favorite music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Jeez does nobody listen to weezy, drizzy, twizzy and company? For those of you that don't know the nicknames thats Lil wayne, Drake, and lil twist. I pretty much like anyone YMCMB and other varied rappers. Wiz Khalifa would be up toward the top too.
Actually, I'd prefer suicide.

Just kidding, they're not that bad.

Just all kinds of other bad.
Old July 18th, 2012, 03:34 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

I like punk like blink-182 and Green Day. Anyone else?

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old July 19th, 2012, 01:37 AM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Jeez does nobody listen to weezy, drizzy, twizzy and company? For those of you that don't know the nicknames thats Lil wayne, Drake, and lil twist. I pretty much like anyone YMCMB and other varied rappers. Wiz Khalifa would be up toward the top too.
I dislike all of them, the only rappers I like/tolerate are Eminem and Snoop Dogg.

I really like Radiohead, Queen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Modest Mouse, Muse, The Gorillaz, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foster The People, Smash Mouth, The Police, The Who, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, FM Static and Charles Mingus. (Wow, that was more than I originally intended to put. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
I like punk like blink-182 and Green Day. Anyone else?
I'm like Blink-182, but I'm just okay with Green Day.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old July 19th, 2012, 10:59 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKOVANI View Post
I like deathmetal and Taylor Swift. There is no in between.

To each his own. Anybody have a personal favorite album? Or even a top 3? Might as well list mine-
1) Graceland, Paul Simon and other artists
2) The White Album, The Beatles
3) Nevermind, Nirvana
Odessey and Oracle by The Zombies is my favorite album. The artist that did the album cover misspelled, "Odyssey" so they just went with it, lol.

Abbey Road by The Beatles. Very clearly the best Beatles album. My father has their entire discography on vinyl, yet all he plays is their annoying early stuff. >_>

Hmmmmmmm, what could be my third. A Day At The Races, or A Night At The Opera? So hard to choose for a Queen fan. Races. But the song 39 is the breasts. Queen II is so great too!

No wait! I have my third favorite album. Whales and Nightingales by Judy Collins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1HQdjt85wU

This song is ****ing beast.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; July 19th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.
Old July 19th, 2012, 11:55 AM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, ParaGoomba! Odessey and Oracle! Perhaps the greatest unknown classic there is. I could listen to "This Will Be Our Year" on repeat for a week and never tire of it. You have inspired me to play it now.

It's on Spotify, everybody. Listen to it!
Old July 19th, 2012, 02:41 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlemonkey View Post
Wow, ParaGoomba! Odessey and Oracle! Perhaps the greatest unknown classic there is. I could listen to "This Will Be Our Year" on repeat for a week and never tire of it. You have inspired me to play it now.

It's on Spotify, everybody. Listen to it!
I did listen to it, it's pretty good.
My top 3 albums are probably -
1. Kid A, Radiohead
2. What Are You Waiting For?, FM Static
3. I'm With You or Stadium Arcadium, Red Hot Chili Peppers

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music