Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 10th, 2019, 11:32 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Coulee Con 2019

As for the official start time, I'd suggest trying to give anyone who has a few hours drive a little time to get there. Not sure how far away we might be able to pull people from, but the more the better.
Old May 12th, 2019, 10:07 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

August is Family Reunion season for me and many of my weekends are already booked. However, I am interested in attending it that weekend is open for me.
Old May 12th, 2019, 06:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It would be good to see you again if you can make it Targanth!

I actually haven't played classic Heroscape in a while now, maybe a year or so. What kind of maps are you going to need? I've got 2 of most sets (only 1 lava), so I should be able to bring tiles for several maps if you mix up what is used on each one. I even have some custom terrain if you feel like mixing things up or running some casual games for people walking by.
Old May 24th, 2019, 08:02 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I hope to make it. I may bring another.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old May 26th, 2019, 10:46 PM

Swarley Woo who?

Hey everyone, just checking in. We need at least 12 participants before I can fill out the forms needed to register the tournament. It looks like we are close to that number! Below is a link to the FB page for the event.

The tournament has been added to the table top events page for Coulee Con.

https://tabletop.events/conventions/...19/schedule/19

Last edited by Swarley; June 3rd, 2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old June 25th, 2019, 11:59 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm a 75% likely to be able to come.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old June 25th, 2019, 01:51 PM
C3G Landlord

I mentioned it to a few people, I'll see if I can get any of them to commit and refer them to the sign-up.
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:30 PM

Swarley Woo who?

Hey everyone! Checking in. This event is only about 6 weeks away. If there is anyone willing to help with a couple of maps, please let me know. YK is going to be building some, and there is a chance if we get enough scapers, that we may need a couple more. I can supply a few pre-made 500 point armies and if any others can bring a couple for those that are unable to supply their own, I would appreciate it. I don't really have much of a prize pool for this, but I will bring a couple of board games that are on my shelf of shame and maybe some snacks for prize. I want to clarify that although this is set up as a tournament, it is meant to be more of a friendly gathering for all in the area to enjoy each others company and have fun while battling each other. New and veteran players are both welcome. Thanks again, and I am growing more and more excited for this as the time comes closer.
Old July 15th, 2019, 09:41 PM
C3G Landlord

@Lord Pyre , this is the event I was talking about. Not sure how many we have since I believe people are signing up through the Con website. We should maybe have a roll call here in this thread as well. I believe he mentioned to me via PM that he was just going to do the standard 500 point armies, C3V was okay but no Marvel or C3G for this one.
Old July 15th, 2019, 09:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Awesome thanks. I’m free on the 17th I think so I’ll see if I can make it work. I don’t know much C3V so I might be destroyed but that’s okay.
Old July 15th, 2019, 10:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, I'm not familiar with very much C3V stuff either. I'll just end up having to read the cards a few times when I face them.
Old July 15th, 2019, 10:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I'm not familiar with very much C3V stuff either. I'll just end up having to read the cards a few times when I face them.
I’ll slip Star Lord in, nobody will know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events