Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old October 29th, 2012, 04:12 PM

KnobleSavage is surprisingly tart
Re: Alabama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCoda View Post
My mother is from that area. I have family in the Double Springs/ Addison area. Once I get everything settled down in the real world maybe we can arrange a game somewhere.
Sounds like fun to me.

We're not around the Addison area any more, that's just where I grew up.

Let me know when things settle down for you and I'll bet we can work up a meeting somewhere.
Old June 29th, 2013, 07:38 PM

Ivellius knows what's in an order marker Ivellius knows what's in an order marker

Oldish thread is old.

However, when I was active on here, I sought other Alabama players (believe IAmBatman was about the only one at the time, and he was in Tuscaloosa to my Florence).

Anyway...

I'm now in Tuscaloosa about to start working on my doctorate. I've barely used my collection over the past couple years, though I did have a couple of my friends to play just today. Came by for the first time in months and saw this post, so I decided to let people know there's at least one more around.
Old June 30th, 2013, 03:01 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I'm moving to Tallahassee, which might not be too far from some places in Alabama (not real familiar with the area though). Any good places for Florida and Alabama folks to meet up for a day of Scape?

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old July 21st, 2013, 11:10 PM

Ivellius knows what's in an order marker Ivellius knows what's in an order marker

Not particularly close for anyone in this thread, I'm afraid. Everyone so far's in the northern half of the state.

Maybe if someone was in Dothan, but I don't know of anyone.

(But yeah, Tallahasee's basically like Alabama, as is the rest of the panhandle.)
Old October 11th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Anybody stil in Alabama that would want to play sometime? I go to school in Birmingham and would be interested in playing with people if anybody would want to, and if the interest is high enough, even hosting a tournament at some point.

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old May 16th, 2016, 10:20 PM

DaCoda Woo who?

I am in Florence these days. I have family near enough to Birmingham that it wouldn't be too far a drive.

Is anyone still active in this area?
Old June 25th, 2017, 12:55 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Hey DaCoda, I'm in Muscle Shoals. I had no idea anyone around here even knew of Heroscape, haha. We should play together sometime, if you're still around here.
Old March 27th, 2019, 11:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does anybody in Alabama still play?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2019, 12:08 PM

Zanile is surprisingly tart

I see this thread is very old. Is there still anyone in the Mobile area that is playing? I am getting back into the game and building my collection up right now. My 9 year old is alos interested in learning/playing the game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers