Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old July 16th, 2012, 08:23 AM

happycamper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Skylanders - anyone make Heroscape stats for them?

Anyone tried making Heroscape cards & stats for the Skylander figures? Two of my son's favorite games...

I did a search in the forums but didn't get any hits (other than a discussion just about the game...)
Old July 16th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Skylanders - anyone make Heroscape stats for them?

Give it a try! See what you can come up with.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old July 16th, 2012, 05:53 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Welcome to the site!
Coincidentially - I just did recently! I wasn't sure whether to put them up in my customs thread, as I have not tested them out at all yet.
Spoiler Alert!

Those are just my ideas with the Skylanders, I encourage you to try some on your own! And if you do decide to play with any of them, let me know how they work out.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!

Last edited by DrummerScaper97; July 16th, 2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old December 30th, 2013, 09:43 PM

MasterMoirich Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
Those are just my ideas with the Skylanders, I encourage you to try some on your own! And if you do decide to play with any of them, let me know how they work out.
I know it has been a long time since you posted these, but I tried them out today in a 4v4 match. It was FS + Hex + Spyro + Drobot vs the other 4. It was a very close match. However, I had to drop Spyro's gamechanging ability "Bonding" because it allows the player to place all of their order markers onto Spyro thus giving them 3 spyro turns, AND 3 other skylander turns. This wouldn't be such a big deal if the game wasn't all skylander characters, but in this case it had to be ammended.
Old July 21st, 2014, 08:14 PM

davidtheterp is surprisingly tart

That Is Awesome!
Old November 8th, 2016, 05:58 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

So I know this is a bit of a necro but my boys dont play Skylanders anymore but we do have a few figures. I'd be interested in taking a crack at doing a few of them. does anyone have recommendations on how to go about making cards? is there a program or what?
Old November 8th, 2016, 07:42 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post
So I know this is a bit of a necro but my boys dont play Skylanders anymore but we do have a few figures. I'd be interested in taking a crack at doing a few of them. does anyone have recommendations on how to go about making cards? is there a program or what?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=25594

and

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50176

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old November 8th, 2016, 07:46 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=25594

and

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50176
thanks but I'm talking about editing and making my own. I'm familiar with the Printer app and I love it, but I'd like to make my own cards edit stats/abilities etc.
Old November 8th, 2016, 07:50 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry about that. I gave you the wrong link for the second one. But the first link was an army card creator, not a printer. The second link was supposed to be...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=53494

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old November 8th, 2016, 07:50 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Helpful?

I swear by this for making cards. It seems someone already linked it to you, so let me tell you that it is something that does what you want it to do and it's pretty intuitive to use. My customs thread has examples all of which I have made using that program if you want examples of finished products.

~Dysole, hoping she's helpful
Old November 8th, 2016, 07:51 PM

ahh thanks!
Old November 10th, 2016, 09:58 PM

So I decided to play around with the card maker. This is what I've go so far. I'm open to suggestions/feedback

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games