Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old January 8th, 2019, 04:07 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I'm going to be watching the premier of Project Blue Book tonight on History Channel. I've been looking forward to this one for the past few months. Aidan Gillen (Littlefinger in Game of Thrones/Mayor Carcetti in The Wire) is an actor I really like so it's good to see him get the lead role in something. Plus the subject matter is right up my alley, the real life X-Files.

Old January 8th, 2019, 08:43 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like Damian Darhk has been time traveling again ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 8th, 2019, 08:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heh, that guy is one of my least favorite actors ever.
Blue Book does look good though I doubt it will bring us closer to truth.
Old January 8th, 2019, 09:31 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

"You can't handle the truth!"
--Jack Nicholson, A Few Good Men

Sorry, They told me to tell you that.
Old January 8th, 2019, 11:50 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks like Damian Darhk has been time traveling again ....

Yeah, Band of Brothers was the first thing I recall seeing him in and since then I've seen him pop up in a lot of different shows. He's had himself a pretty steady career now, another good actor.
Old January 8th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Dang, that guy has been in a lot of superhero adaptations. He has been 3 different Marvel characters, and 2 DC characters.
Old January 9th, 2019, 07:33 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

M. Bison as well.
Old January 9th, 2019, 07:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Dang, that guy has been in a lot of superhero adaptations. He has been 3 different Marvel characters, and 2 DC characters.
I know Darhk and Dum Dum Dugan. Not sure what else, unless you're including voicework (in which case the count is higher).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 9th, 2019, 04:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Started watching the Dutch television show Wie is De Mol (Who is the Mole) with my wife. Kind of a cool concept.

There's 10 contestants, one of whom is the Mole. Every episode, they have challenges to complete to earn money, but these often have an element of confusion of cooperation to them. The Mole tries to limit the amount of money gathered by the other contestants. He (or she) gets to know the details of every challenge ahead of time, and so can plan for some sabotages. At the end of every episode, every contestant takes a test regarding the identity of the Mole and his activity that week. Whoever does the worst goes home.

Also, really weird to watch TV in another language. Subtitles help a bit.
Old January 9th, 2019, 05:54 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I know Darhk and Dum Dum Dugan. Not sure what else, unless you're including voicework (in which case the count is higher).
Voice work includes Firebrand in a Iron Man cartoon, Bruce Banner in some Hulk stuff, and funny enough Oliver Queen.
Old January 9th, 2019, 08:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Started watching the Dutch television show Wie is De Mol (Who is the Mole) with my wife. Kind of a cool concept.

There's 10 contestants, one of whom is the Mole. Every episode, they have challenges to complete to earn money, but these often have an element of confusion of cooperation to them. The Mole tries to limit the amount of money gathered by the other contestants. He (or she) gets to know the details of every challenge ahead of time, and so can plan for some sabotages. At the end of every episode, every contestant takes a test regarding the identity of the Mole and his activity that week. Whoever does the worst goes home.

Also, really weird to watch TV in another language. Subtitles help a bit.
There was an American show about 10 years ago called...the Mole. Exactly the same premise. I only saw the first season but I'm not a big fan of reality TV in general. I remember that the actual Mole didn't even attempt to sabotage a single time but the others trying to throw others off did enough damage that the payoff at the end wasn't very much money.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 11th, 2019, 09:28 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The Orville is back! I've already seen three new episodes--its the only thing I watch on FOX. I rate the episodes as B, C, and A in the order they've just come out (no spoilers here). Not being a big fan of The Family Guy or toilet humor, those ratings reflect how 'classy' or 'serious' the episodes were. Your mileage may vary. Seth still needs to get his mix right, but when he's good, he's very, very good! And a great failed attempt is better than a mediocre success.

Last edited by chas; January 11th, 2019 at 03:58 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV