Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old July 21st, 2017, 11:07 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker
Ohio State University Heroscape

Hello! Two friends and I will begin attending OSU in the fall, and we would love to start hosting tournaments down there. The problem is, I'm the only one with terrain, and I certainly don't have enough for tournaments.

My question is: If I did the organization, would others from Heroscapers be interested in attending and helping to supply terrain/extra figures?

Thanks!

Just some possibilities:
@tbugg @heroscaper2010 @hose @rudyvalentine @GUILD_WARRIOR @lefton4ya @TrollBrute @Viegon @flameslayer93 @Hendal @southwest ninja

Last edited by Grimnak; July 21st, 2017 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Added tags
Old July 21st, 2017, 11:50 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Not familiar with the area. :P

OSU's down in Columbus right? Thats reasonable enough.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 21st, 2017, 01:39 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Ohio State University Heroscape

I might come down every now and then - we will try to at least have NHSD in October in Columbus (if not where the Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) tournaments are). Check out Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores for more in your area. I do know that the Schaub brothers @MattserTruckRally & @ManTrainChooChoo as well as Lucas @weesel99 are still into the game, although not a much as the glory days when they were always winning Gencon, as they are busy with Cohio Games.
Old July 21st, 2017, 01:54 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker
Re: Not familiar with the area. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
OSU's down in Columbus right? Thats reasonable enough.
Yep! Columbus.
Old July 21st, 2017, 06:52 PM

tbugg is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm about 2 hours away from THE Ohio State University. I might be able to get some friends together to come. I have a decent amount of terrain, 2 maybe 3 maps worth.
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbugg View Post
I'm about 2 hours away from THE Ohio State University. I might be able to get some friends together to come. I have a decent amount of terrain, 2 maybe 3 maps worth.
Sounds good! I'll let you guys know well in advance of any events I plan at the university.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 06:17 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I am more than willing to come and bring a couple maps. The only issue is availability. weekends are tricky for me until November. Normally our inflatable business slows down near the end of September but most of my help is back to school. That with the fact, my son has cross country most Saturdays in the fall, makes things difficult.
I should however be very available from November thru April.
Old August 6th, 2017, 09:21 PM

Thanks for the reply @GUILD_WARRIOR ! Sorry that I didn't see it until now. Don't worry about the availability, either. We wouldn't be starting until probably around November anyways. But thanks very much! We'll keep in contact about possible dates! Thanks again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers