Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 23rd, 2015, 08:44 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Bramcephys

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Any idea on the pronunciation of his name? He looks wicked fun, can't wait to try him out.
Bram-sef-eys

I think.
Old May 23rd, 2015, 10:22 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Bram-SEF-iss or Bram-SEF-us, I think.

BRAMCEPHYS is an anagram of "By Mrs. Peach." So now you know the hidden secret of who really designed this unit.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 23rd, 2015, 10:06 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

This guy can rip through squads like nothing else, shrug of ranged attacks, and take a few extra turns. Can't wait to unleash the power of Bramcephys!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 24th, 2015, 04:59 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Any idea on the pronunciation of his name? He looks wicked fun, can't wait to try him out.
Bram-sef-eys

I think.
I've always said "bram-SEE-fus" ... although now I can't recall if I have any good reason to say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 24th, 2015, 09:39 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Bram-SEF-iss or Bram-SEF-us, I think.

BRAMCEPHYS is an anagram of "By Mrs. Peach." So now you know the hidden secret of who really designed this unit.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 24th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Pronunciation guide: "Bram".
Old June 2nd, 2015, 12:49 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Or wow, or nothing while you drool over the sculpt. It all works so well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 2nd, 2015, 09:05 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
He's just so... big!
Old June 11th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
He's just so... big!
I don't think Huge, does him justice. I couldn't believe how small he makes the zombie hulk look in comparison. Almost too big.

I love how dangerous he becomes when enraged. The double move is especially nasty.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old June 11th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, since the Marro Hive is Huge it seems about right. Still, seeing him like that belittles all others around him, and to think that there are Huge 8 figures with the same size category!

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 11th, 2015, 09:53 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

This guy makes Jotun look like a Medium 5. Also, he's got some nice spiky acne on his back, maybe he's still maturing?
Old June 12th, 2015, 10:41 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
This guy makes Jotun look like a Medium 5. Also, he's got some nice spiky acne on his back, maybe he's still maturing?
Don't worry Bramcephys, I'm sure you'll get some hair on your chest one day.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs