Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 28th, 2012, 11:56 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Racheim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Question: Is it official policy to use a fat or skinny peanut base for Racheim?
His legs are not far apart, so the smaller peanut works.
For future reference though, we in C3V don't have any official policies regarding the different peanut bases. As long as it's a peanut and it fits, you should be able to use it.

If it fits, it ships...our motto...

darn, USPS beat us to that....

Scrap that idea, copyright infringement....

If it fits on the peanut, use it! That's Better

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:26 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

I suppose any hero using the gem of lava resistance rolls 2 less defense dice against Racheim's special attack.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

If it fits on the peanut, use it! That's Better
Too bad there are no peanuts large enough to fit units onto.... Well, a malformed walnut might work.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; December 2nd, 2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: ^_~
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
I suppose any hero using the gem of lava resistance rolls 2 less defense dice against Racheim's special attack.
Quote:
PERMANENT TREASURE GLYPH
This figure gains the Lava Resistant special power. This figure never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.
I'd have to agree. It's a neat bonus; good eye Seb.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 03:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Quote:
PERMANENT TREASURE GLYPH
This figure gains the Lava Resistant special power. This figure never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.
I'd have to agree. It's a neat bonus; good eye Seb.
Yep. The glyph explicitly states that the figure has the power, so Rachiem does get his bonus on any figure that picks it up.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 02:37 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I have to agree with A-v and dok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old December 28th, 2012, 11:41 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
For what it's worth, all I did to mod Racheim's wings was tie the middle joint (where the clip is placed in the tutorial) together with some string (actually I used some old headphones because they were handy) and let is sit a few hours. It's held for a few days and doesn't seem to be falling.

Just letting people know if they're at all intimidated by the somewhat complicated mod described in the tutorial.
Well met!

Anyone else do this? I just now used picture hanging wire to bind the wings, and I'll let you all know how it comes out.
Old December 28th, 2012, 11:49 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I find the Boil/Freeze method works the best...other methods do not last and have to re-done periodically.

I've only had to do the Boil/Freeze mod once, and the wings are still "up"

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 28th, 2012, 01:30 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Same here. It has to be closing in on a year since I did the mod to mine and it's still holding.

-insert signature here-
Old December 28th, 2012, 02:21 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I find the Boil/Freeze method works the best...other methods do not last and have to re-done periodically.

Yeah, the wings started to sink on my quick mod after a number of weeks. Boiling's probably the way to go but to do that I'd have to lug my Racheim figure up the basement steps and buy a paper clip, both of which are out of the question.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old December 28th, 2012, 06:41 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Quote:

Yeah, the wings started to sink on my quick mod after a number of weeks. Boiling's probably the way to go but to do that I'd have to lug my Racheim figure up the basement steps and buy a paper clip, both of which are out of the question.
Have you tried freezing once the wings are up after tying, or while tied?
Old December 29th, 2012, 03:15 PM

Well met!

And I have to rebase him!? I looked at the C3V and Custom rebasing thread, but, of course, the last entry being in 2011, it was of no help. Where should I go?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs