Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 15th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Cool map, but I don't understand the figure's purpose.
Old October 15th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Because you didn't look at the notes for the map. Thank you for the kind words, though.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 15th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh, good gravy, I had downloaded the file, but didn't even see that whole comments section down below.
Old October 15th, 2016, 01:53 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Oh, good gravy, I had downloaded the file, but didn't even see that whole comments section down below.
There is also a well written story below that in case you didn't read it.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 15th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
There is also a well written story below that in case you didn't read it.
keglo, yeah, that's what I did not see going back to search for 'map notes'.
I've read through the flavor text, looked a bit on the contest thread, and downloaded the map, yet I still find nothing about the use of a sea hag figure. The map's notes mention requirements, quicksand trap and a sentence of flavor text. What am I missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Because you didn't look at the notes for the map. Thank you for the kind words, though.
Where are the notes? I've downloaded the file several times using all of the three links I see available, but i'm blind to any reference of a sea hag.
Old October 15th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I was challenged to design a custom for the witches.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 22nd, 2016, 08:35 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

I need fig suggestions for The (9th) Doctor:
Spoiler Alert!

River Song:
Spoiler Alert!

Rose Tyler:
Spoiler Alert!

Captain Jack:
Spoiler Alert!

The TARDIS:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE HELP, any would be highly appreciated.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old October 23rd, 2016, 11:07 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I know I have seen a TARDIS before and I believe you can print one, paper craft style.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 9th, 2017, 12:17 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I'm looking for a figure to represent a book character named Sabriel, from The Old Kingdom book series written by Garth Nix. One of her defining features that would need to be shown on a figure is a bandalor across her chest which contain 7 bells. In addition, she has a sword and light chain armor. Here is her image from the cover of the first book of the series, Sabriel.
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for any help anyone can give any help.
Old March 9th, 2017, 10:40 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
I'm looking for a figure to represent a book character named Sabriel, from The Old Kingdom book series written by Garth Nix. One of her defining features that would need to be shown on a figure is a bandalor across her chest which contain 7 bells. In addition, she has a sword and light chain armor. Here is her image from the cover of the first book of the series, Sabriel.
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for any help anyone can give any help.
Great book series!

It's not an exact match of course but the first figure I thought of was the D&D Combat Medic:

There's also a promo version in blue.
Old June 26th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hello! I'm wondering if you could help me find a mini for a character. Sadly, as he's a character of my own creation, I am unable to provide images.

It's for a character I made for a CRPG, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura - a sadistic halfling necromancer by the name of Posco Strangleweed. I'd need a figure that could pass as a halfling, is ideally clad in either a smoking jacket or full plate armour, and is ideally wielding a one-handed sword, a two-handed sword or a sword and shield - any combination of those could work, and I can be flexible on the points of his cladding or armaments if need be.

I'm okay with metal and unpainted figures as well as, obviously, plastic and painted ones, and also okay with modding if necessary - the only thing I really need is for it to be vaguely the correct scale. Any help here would be massively appreciated - thanks in advance!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 26th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dark Heaven Legends (Dobbin, Halfling Fighter 2531) 25mm

Halfling (Hobbit) Rogue Painted Mini (Reaper 77165) Thief Assassin Warlock D&D Pathfinder

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards