Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 16th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Book of Akumaken

The Book of Akumaken

Lodin's Discord - C3V Wave 5 - Eternal Warriors

The figure used for this unit is a Death Demon figure from the Heroclix Indy set. Its model number and name is Death Demon #79, #80, or #81.

Character Bio: Since the beginning of the Battle of All Time, the ancient samurai have trod the battlefields of Valhalla. But until now, their nemesis has been absent from the war. Akumaken, the ronin that other ronin fear, has slain countless samurai. No one living has ever seen his face, for he wears the mystical Mask of Terror. So terrifying are the legends of this mask that those who see it tremble in fear. And with the Demonblade in his hand, his power only grows stronger for each foe he slays. Beware the wrath of Akumaken!

Quote:
DEMONBLADE
For every opponent's figure Akumaken destroys, place a Soul Marker on this card. Before attacking with Akumaken, you may remove any number of Soul Markers from this card. For each marker removed, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. A maximum of 2 Soul Markers can be placed on this card. Akumaken cannot use Demonblade on destructible objects.

MASK OF TERROR
When a Squad figure adjacent to Akumaken attacks using a normal attack, it subtracts 1 from its attack dice. Figures with the fearless personality are not affected by Mask of Terror.

COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. This power does not work against Samurai.
Yes, the only time the Akumaken’ Counter Strike is negated is against Samurai. All other figures that have Counter Strike can still be affected by it unless otherwise stated on their card. (Hasbro FAQ)
As a unique hero that follows Utgar, Akumaken may benefit from Ornak’s RED FLAG OF FURY activation synergy.

- EBON ARMOR : Animated Materiel & Eternal War
As a Unique Human, a destroyed Ebon Armor you control may be placed on Akumaken's Army Card to replace Akumaken upon his own destruction.

Synergy Benefits Offered
- MASK OF TERROR: Fearless squad figures.
Squads with the fearless personality do not subtract 1 from their attack dice when adjacent to Akumaken. Fearless squads include:
The Axegrinders of Burning Forge

Power Ranking
If all you have is low-attacking melee squaddies, weep. Manageable aside from that. B-

Unit Strategy Review
TBA

Last edited by superfrog; January 18th, 2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: added enlargeable card pic
Old July 16th, 2014, 08:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Akumaken

This guy is cruel to all squads. Though Dwarves don't mind to face him though.
Old July 17th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really like this guy. He is deceptively good at hero killing. 3 attack with 2 autoskulls is nothing to laugh at. I feel like he's going to be a very Cyprien-like figure, one that instills fear, though he'll differentiate himself by being less moblie but much much less luck dependant. This will lead to a glaring weakness to most range, which is addressed in hos cost. Overall super well designed and equipped to deal with a vsriety of threats.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 27th, 2014, 02:48 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Mask of Terror clarifications: This affects any squad, even those of Akumaken's own army, correct?

Secondly, when a different figure is targeted (not Akumaken), MoT still applies, correct?
Old July 27th, 2014, 08:57 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Mask of Terror clarifications: This affects any squad, even those of Akumaken's own army, correct?

Secondly, when a different figure is targeted (not Akumaken), MoT still applies, correct?
Yes and yes.
Old September 4th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sure, I can put that there. It's just the Axegrinders for now. The other 5 fearless figures are heroes.
Old September 10th, 2014, 12:58 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe Akumaken should have Synergy Received from the Ebon Armor's ANIMATED MATERIEL and ETERNAL WAR.
Old September 10th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Archie

Thanks Serenity; the synergies have been updated.
Old October 8th, 2014, 09:53 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I hadn't realized it before, but I'm a little disappointed that he isn't Wild. I assume Otonashi's whole "Attack the Wild" thing was because of him, or maybe she only thought he was Wild and that was why her assassination attempt failed in the first place...
Old October 8th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
I hadn't realized it before, but I'm a little disappointed that he isn't Wild. I assume Otonashi's whole "Attack the Wild" thing was because of him, or maybe she only thought he was Wild and that was why her assassination attempt failed in the first place...
I think a lot of people are, and I'm sure they would have made him Wild if that wouldn't have given him Dreadgul bonding. But it would, so I think Terrifying was a good choice.

Old October 9th, 2014, 09:54 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
I think a lot of people are, and I'm sure they would have made him Wild if that wouldn't have given him Dreadgul bonding. But it would, so I think Terrifying was a good choice.
Old October 8th, 2014, 01:24 PM

Maybe he was wild before he got to Vahalla, and then he gained a terrifying personality that overshadowed his wild nature?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs