Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old July 10th, 2021, 01:36 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: VCheese using Delta Points Tournament @ ScapeCon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
We are working on table configurations in the ballroom including space for Pitch Car". Are you still planning on bringing that @Deroche ?
If we can set up a more than one car driving up, then yes, I'll bring it.

I hope to find out more about that tomorrow.
Great -- you also mentioned a couple of other games for large numbers of people -- Loopin Louie (or something like that) and Wings of Glory I believe. We will have gaming space in the dining portion of the ballroom after dinner. Those are oval tables that comfortably sit six for meals. Will those tables work for those games (if you bring them)?

Is anyone else bringing any large games that would need specific table setups?
Old July 10th, 2021, 05:00 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

I didn't mean to co-opt this thread while you are trying to organize a tournament @Chris Perkins . I apologize. I encourage everyone to play in this tourney. If there at least 8 participants we will prize it out.
I am going to re-post the other games and table needs in another thread.
Old July 12th, 2021, 02:14 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm a maybe. It will probably be a day of decision.
Old July 14th, 2021, 02:26 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My dad and I redid our schedules so we'll be able to be there for sure. Looking forward to it, should be a fun event.
Old July 14th, 2021, 02:36 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thank you to everyone who's signed up or put yourself on the 'maybe' list; looking like we should have decent attendance, which is awesome.

No one's asked about changing the start time because of travel, so I'm going to lock in the 7 pm start time (was listed as tentative until now).

Looking forward to rolling dice in T-minus 2 weeks!
Old July 15th, 2021, 11:10 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I were to arrive on time, I would definitely be down for this. I like the idea the Delta points, which allows for viable armies utilizing figures like Groks, or Einar Imperium. But alas, I will not get in till about midnight Wednesday.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old July 23rd, 2021, 11:03 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Thank you to everyone who's signed up or put yourself on the 'maybe' list; looking like we should have decent attendance, which is awesome.

No one's asked about changing the start time because of travel, so I'm going to lock in the 7 pm start time (was listed as tentative until now).

Looking forward to rolling dice in T-minus 2 weeks!
I'm in.

Old July 23rd, 2021, 11:25 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Shift

Move me to the signups. If something bad happens travel wise that keeps me from getting there I'll let people know far in advance.

~Dysole, looking forward to it
Old July 23rd, 2021, 05:36 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I'd also like to torture myself by trying to come up with another army.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon