Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 6th, 2015, 07:52 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Customs and Officials Synergy List

@mtl1998 Thanks, fixed that. @R˙chean I was waiting on the C3G list and then got sidetracked. But, excuses aside, I've finished up my side of it. Each official unit has the C3V and SoV synergies posted to their respective book. They just need to be added on to the original post now.

Duane

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs