Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 16th, 2021, 08:17 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Wonder Man

I've always been a little surprised his Personality is Loyal, when Wonder Man has had something of a treacherous past.

I've also always thought Celebrity Status should make it harder for commons to hit him, rather than making it easier for him to clobber them. It would be of more value as a defensive power.

Ionic Imbalance might be one of the highest-upside "this power could destroy you" powers, but it's still a little scary to invest 350 points in a character who could just self-destruct with one hit.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 16th, 2021, 09:17 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Wonder Man

Old July 16th, 2021, 03:32 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Hercules

I think Hercules is another one of those underrated figures. Test of Might lets him throw a silly amount of die, you're often gonna be rolling 10 on attack if you take him with Wonder Woman III. Being an Olympian Champion is a pretty solid left box, lots of stuff for Champions to work with now, and Quake can pull him into Agents and fix one of their weaknesses, a lack of figures with a big attack number. I could see Herc costing a bit more and I'd still take him.
Old July 16th, 2021, 04:44 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Herc was in the 1st orders of C3G figures I made. Haven't used him in years. I kind of forgot about who much of a beast he can be. Looks like I'll have to break him back out sometime soon.
Old July 19th, 2021, 09:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I could see 360 being a bit low for what he offers. He's a solid piece.

4/A-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2021, 10:42 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

One of my favorite cards. I like to take him on lava maps and have him leap into the lava and swap places with his test of might partner.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old July 19th, 2021, 10:49 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Bold move! Seems like that could backfire, unless you mean lava field?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 20th, 2021, 11:03 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Bold move! Seems like that could backfire, unless you mean lava field?
Nope. Full lava. Hercules cannot be killed by it and can only take 2 wounds max, but it could insta kill someone and otherwise it always places them at low ground for an attack while using his test of might to give Hercules +2 attack dice

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old July 20th, 2021, 07:38 PM

Old July 20th, 2021, 08:17 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Vision

He's solid. Maaaybe just a hair overcosted by 10-15 points given one of his powers negates the other when used? Not that it hurts his draftability, just stiff competition the higher you go of course.

3/B
Old July 20th, 2021, 10:56 PM

3/B sounds about right, yeah. Nice potential for auto-wounding, which definitely has a place in the metagame, especially if you can pair it with boosters like JL Fate. But losing out on Density Control for the whole round is tough.

Old July 21st, 2021, 10:52 AM

Yeah I'm with you guys. Solid enough figure, but weak synergies and an awkward price means he doesn't see too much play with my group. The potential for 3-4 autowounds could easily turn around a game though. I'm with the 3/B range.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy