Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 12th, 2021, 10:16 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Quicksilver

He's got a pretty deep synergy web with Mutants, Outcast, and Superspeed, but he's probably one of those figures where it feels like there's a better choice around his price point. Good defensive stats, but he's nothing special on offense.
Old July 12th, 2021, 10:17 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Quicksilver

Old July 12th, 2021, 11:55 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Scarlet Witch I

She's brutal when the D-20 is hot and still fairly solid when it is not. 3/B+
Old July 12th, 2021, 12:17 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

The curses lasting the whole game means she’s usually going to make her mark. Re-rolling skulls when attacking her gives her a bit more survivability. She can be a real pain to go up against.

4/B+
Old July 12th, 2021, 12:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I'd probably settle on Quicksilver at 3/B.

I think Scarlet Witch is underrated in the metagame. There are ways to help her consistency, and her ceiling is right up there with Blob types in terms of just ruining an opponent's game. 4/A for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 12th, 2021, 03:44 PM

Both of her rolls are pretty easy to hit, and make her SO frustrating. Turning a figures powers off is so good. Hex-Sphere + Magical Defense makes her really durable too.

I could see someone smarter than me making an army built around her that just wants to negate everything on the other side of the table.
Old July 12th, 2021, 03:47 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ebil

New Doctor Fate + Scarlet Witch is a sick combo. Not sure of the top of my head but if there's a figure that adds additional counters do that as well. Could prove HIGHLY difficult to kill.

~Dysole, spitballing
Old July 12th, 2021, 04:06 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Ebil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
New Doctor Fate + Scarlet Witch is a sick combo. Not sure of the top of my head but if there's a figure that adds additional counters do that as well. Could prove HIGHLY difficult to kill.

~Dysole, spitballing
Zatanna (III), 15 points of spells, and Shadowcat could be interesting with that. Not sure you'd have much offense, but you'd be hard to take out.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 14th, 2021, 08:53 PM

Old July 14th, 2021, 09:10 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Wonder Man

Celebrity Status is blah.

Lacks synergies would be the main issue here on why he doesn't see play, IMO. Beyond that, he's ok.

3/B
Old July 14th, 2021, 09:55 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Celebrity Status is blah.

Lacks synergies would be the main issue here on why he doesn't see play, IMO. Beyond that, he's ok.

3/B
Try him with Grim Reaper. He's always filled his points for me.

He's been an A every time he's hit my table.
Old July 14th, 2021, 10:04 PM

Yeah, he doesn't really need any help beating up common humans, as it turns out. Not one I've been inspired to play much. Seems fine. Nothing scary. But I haven't played him with Reaper, so I probably can't properly rate him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy