Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 24th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Starfire

The Book of Starfire

C3G DC WAVE 15
REMEMBER THE TITANS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Icons set.
Its model number and name are #022-024 / Starfire.
Its model number and name are #206 / Princess Koriand'r.
Character Bio - “Koriand'r, Starfire's given name, is a princess of the fictional planet Tamaran in the Vegan system, and was in line to rule the planet as Queen. Komand’r ("commander", also known as Blackfire), her older sister, developed a bitter rivalry with her after suffering a disease in infancy that robbed her of the ability to harness solar energy to allow her to fly, and by extension, her right to the throne. This rivalry continued and intensified when the siblings were sent for warrior training with the Warlords of Okaara. Things came to a head during a sparring exercise in which Komand'r attempted to kill her sister. As a result, Komand'r was expelled and she swore vengeance.

“That revenge came in a plot where Komand'r betrayed her planet by supplying detailed information about Tamaran's defenses to their enemies, the Citadel. They conquered Tamaran with ease, and the surrender conditions included the enslavement of Koriand'r, who was never permitted to return, since that would mean the Citadel would devastate the planet for abrogating the treaty. To Kory's horror, she learned that Komand'r was her master; Koriand'r's older sister made the most of her sibling's bondage with years of horrific servitude, torture and unprevented sexual exploitation at the hands of others. When Koriand'r killed one of her captors who had previously raped her, Komand'r decided to execute her as punishment, but the sisters were attacked and captured by the Psions. Psions, a group of sadistic alien scientists, performed a deadly experiment on both sisters to see how much energy their Tamaranean bodies could absorb before exploding from the overload. During the procedure, Komand'r's forces attacked the Psion ship to retrieve her. While the Psions were distracted, Koriand'r broke free using her starbolts - destructive blasts of solar energy - which were a result of the experimentation. Against her better judgment, she decided to free Komand'r, who was still absorbing energy. However, far from grateful, Komand'r struck her sister down with the same, but more intense, power, and had her restrained for later execution.

“Koriand'r escaped by stealing a spacecraft to flee to the nearest planet, Earth, where she met the first Robin and his compatriots; she joined them in forming the Teen Titans. She became a charter member of this team and remained a member for years; during this time she was frequently romantically involved with Robin. ” (Wikipedia 2012).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Starfire may attack additional times when a Titan or Sidekick you control is wounded due to her Protective Fury special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 12th, 2022 at 03:08 AM.
Old August 24th, 2012, 11:15 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Starfire - Design

NAME = STARFIRE
SECRET IDENTITY = KORIAND'R

SPECIES = TAMARANEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = FIERY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 210

RECKLESS ENGAGEMENT
If Starfire is not adjacent to any friendly figures and is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 1 die to her normal attack and subtract 1 die from her defense.

PROTECTIVE FURY
Before attacking with Starfire, you may choose one other Unique Titan or Sidekick Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Starfire. After Starfire attacks, she may attack one additional time for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's Army Card, up to a maximum of three additional attacks in a single turn.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Spoiler Alert!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 1st, 2014 at 07:15 PM.
Old August 24th, 2012, 11:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Protective Fury is cool. Inspired by the Thing?

Tag team is a little weird, though. Does she throw the person at the target? What's the theme there?
Old August 24th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, not really following the Tag Team attack. Is that something she does?

Otherwise looks good, though "Fiery" might be a better personality choice.
Old August 24th, 2012, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Protective Fury is cool. Inspired by the Thing?
Yep. Exactly. Originally it was the only power on the design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Tag team is a little weird, though. Does she throw the person at the target? What's the theme there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, not really following the Tag Team attack. Is that something she does?
1Mmirg during one of his ERBs thought it'd be cool to have a team up power for the Titans, so I decided to roll with that, and that Starfire was a good spot. The mechanics are based on Fastball Special Attack. Seems like it's not working that well, though. I'm open to suggestions for how to make it work better or eliminating it if you guys just aren't digging it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny139
Otherwise looks good, though "Fiery" might be a better personality choice.
I could go for Fiery, though it feels a bit punny.

Old August 24th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like the idea of a team-up attack, but I don't see Starfire being a good fit because I don't think I've ever seen her act in that capacity. If she does, let's roll with it... but I can't think of any better alternative, so maybe I shouldn't be throwing stones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I could go for Fiery, though it feels a bit punny.
I've never been a man to turn down a pun.
Old August 24th, 2012, 11:37 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I have waited a long time for this design. I'm digging Protective Fury but that Tag Team SA is just lost in translation, & I'm really not feeling it as it as now.

I was hoping for some Hot Head SA something that was like a reckless power.

I could go for Fiery as a personality also.
Old August 24th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Here's some pix that I posted long ago from the drafting thread link

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Minipix172.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Minipix171.jpg

Don't know this character but will check back another time to check this out more closely. I just wanted to be sure to find the pix that were in the drafting thread and post them here before that post there got deleted.

Time for bed.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 24th, 2012, 11:54 PM

Thanks, Hambone!

A3n - I feel like Protective Fury does a good job of representing her "hot headedness" already.

Old August 25th, 2012, 12:45 AM

Another shot at a team up power:

TITAN TAG TEAM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3 + Special.
If one or more Sidekick or Titan figures you control are adjacent to the defending figure, you may add 2 dice to this attack. If you add dice to this special attack in this manner, after attacking with this special attack, you may attack with this special attack one additional time.

Unless we're just not digging a team up power at all here? Maybe something best left for a future Beast form if not here?

Old August 25th, 2012, 01:37 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm still not a big fan. I dunno, I love her other power, but this one doesn't seem like her at all, at least to me. I feel like she could use another power, but this one isn't it.
Old August 25th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Yeah, I feel like that's sort of redundant with the first power - they both capture the theme of "I'm going all-in when my friends are in the thick of it." I can't really think of any other Titan that would have a specific "team up" attack. Maybe Nightwing, but I feel like that's a very tertiary power for a very big character.

Maybe a Beast form would fit that role, though. A smaller Beast Boy form (Armadillo?) that can be thrown into the fray.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library