Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 6th, 2019, 02:07 PM

Norrinrad Woo who?
Custom marvel dc cards

Are there people still creating cards for the clix that are still coming out? If I have a heroclix that there is no heroscape card for is there someone that I can ask to help me make one?
Old July 6th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Custom marvel dc cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrinrad View Post
Are there people still creating cards for the clix that are still coming out? If I have a heroclix that there is no heroscape card for is there someone that I can ask to help me make one?
Which Clix in particular?

If you want to see a project that reuses Clix to the tune of 850+ so far and balances and designs them to work together through a formal collaborative process, check out the C3G links in my signature (we have Marvel and Indy stuff too).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 8th, 2019, 02:50 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom marvel dc cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrinrad View Post
Hi @Norrinrad ,

First of all, welcome.

Next, just to point it out, you're in the wrong part of the forums. What you really want is the Comic Hero Custom Creations sub-sub-forum of the Marvel Legends Heroscape sub-forum.

You can browse/search through the threads there to hopefully find the character you have. There is a sticky-thread, A-Z of Custom Created Superheroes (Comics, Cartoons, etc.) that has a lot of super hero characters indexed by various varied creator. But I don't believe it has been maintained in a long time.

Or as has already been suggested C3G have a large library of Superheroes mainly using Heroclix figures. The benefit of C3G is that they have a large count already & they are all playtested to be balanced with each other. Which is something that you probably won't be able to achieve downloading cards from multiple users.

If you can't find the character you are looking for, you could try politely asking one of the active users in the Comic Hero Custom Creations section to assist you. Or you could put your votes in at the C3G Community Input Thread in an attempt to try to influence the Heroes to pick up your character as a future design. But beware this isn't a guaranteed path & if one of the C3G designers does decide to take it up then it will still be a long while before it is completed.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards