Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 11th, 2015, 09:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Stone Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Yeah if the power is "take a turn with this guy once to activate D-20 boost for the rest of the game" ignore everything I said earlier. He best build is probably just as part of a Outcast D-20 army were you can get Typhoid MaryGorgon up to woundingautokilling on a 9+15+ or something.
Fixed it for you. ~_^

~Dysole, finding it hilarious
So long as you keep him within 2 spaces of Gorgon that entire time. That's got to count for something.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2015, 10:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Stone Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Yeah if the power is "take a turn with this guy once to activate D-20 boost for the rest of the game" ignore everything I said earlier. He best build is probably just as part of a Outcast D-20 army were you can get Typhoid MaryGorgon up to woundingautokilling on a 9+15+ or something.
Fixed it for you. ~_^

~Dysole, finding it hilarious
Oh yeah Gorgon is also an option, Mary is just a lot cheaper. That's a pretty big deal when you need to draft Mags, Sage, Destiny, and Mr. T to get the train up to full speed. 9+ (or 7+ if she goes Bloody Mary) wound and roll again is going to be pretty close to an auotokill a lot of the time anyway.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 11th, 2015, 10:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Mister Terrific - Terry Sloane (Design Phase

That seems like a pretty expensive combo though. How much of a worry is it?
Old November 11th, 2015, 10:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And how are you keeping Mister Terrific within 2 spaces of Gorgon/Mary in that combo without activating him?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2015, 10:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
And how are you keeping Mister Terrific within 2 spaces of Gorgon/Mary in that combo without activating him?
Yea...that's seeming less and less worrisome to me.
Old November 11th, 2015, 11:53 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Angel, or Even a toss from Magneto here and there may be worth it if you get the autokill. It still seems challenging in terms of point value and execution though. I wouldnt be too concerned.
Old November 12th, 2015, 12:15 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Mister Terrific - Terry Sloane(Vote for Init

Since there don't seem to be any major issues...I propose we move to Initial Playtesting. Feel free to suggest builds though.

@IAmBatman - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@SirGalahad - Yea
@TrollBrute - Yea
@Viegon - Yea

Last edited by Karat; November 13th, 2015 at 04:11 PM.
Old November 12th, 2015, 12:21 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Quote:
Angel, or Even a toss from Magneto here and there may be worth it if you get the autokill. It still seems challenging in terms of point value and execution though. I wouldnt be too concerned.
Agreed on all of that. Another concept is to back off on Destiny/Sage/Mags, and pair him with Puppet Master or Mojo or something.
Old November 12th, 2015, 01:02 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

It's less that the combo is super worrying*, it's more that that is probably going to be one of his strongest uses most likely (or some other random 20-sider army) instead of... any thing vaguely thematic, and I kind of thought part of the goal was to move away from that.

Also, he's another omni D-20 booster with no OM requirements, which there just can't be too many of in the long run (like 10, tops). Is this schmuck really worth a spot there? I've never understood why a nobody like Sage got to have a D-20 booster power so laughably superior to Dr. Fricking Fate's in the first place, but (even with a range restriction like Mr. T here) that's not something that can be given out too lightly.

*though it's not really that hard to keep everyone podded up, and while expensive all the 'support' figures there have other uses except destiny and she's cheap as the dickens. I think it could be viable in a reasonably high point game.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 12th, 2015, 07:26 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

d20 boosters are definitely a hugely powerful ability that we should be handling carefully. I'd strongly suggest some sort of limit.
Old November 12th, 2015, 07:57 AM

Yeah these are all good calls. I'd love to see it limited to opponents' figures or Mystery Men figures you control, for instance.

Old November 12th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Now moves with Flying.

I think it's already well limited...if we want it more so I'd go adjacent before anything else...honestly though, all of this is sapping my desire to continue as an LD.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library