Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 19th, 2020, 12:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sasquatch (Final Editing)

Yeah, I try to credit artists and character creators in the OPs of my books. I used to put that on all the books as part of EPB before they went out the door, but it was never formally part of the process.
Old May 19th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, I'm fine doing that if we want to make it our standard. It's not something I've really given thought to previously.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm against cloning out signatures. We're already using people's art without permission and occasionally editing it as well - cropping it is one thing, erasing it feels significantly tackier for a reason I can't really articulate.
Old May 19th, 2020, 07:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I personally think we should leave an artist signature alone. No idea what that means legally, but morally it seems wrong to erase it. If it really bothers you, use another art option or move him such that it gets cropped out by the window.
Old May 19th, 2020, 08:00 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Updated
Old May 19th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Wording:

FALLEN FRIENDS
When a Unique Hero you control is destroyed by an opponent, you may place that figure on this card. If there is at least 1 Unique Operative Hero's figure on this card, add 1 to Sasquatch’s Move and Attack numbers.

TANARAQ UNLEASHED
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Sasquatch, you may remove a figure placed by the Fallen Friends special power from this card and take one additional turn with Sasquatch. After that turn, roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 1 for each Wound Marker on this card. If you roll a 1 or lower, remove all Order Markers from this card and choose an opponent to take control of Sasquatch. For the rest of the game, Sasquatch has the species of Demon and the personality of Cruel instead of what is listed on this card.

GREAT SWIPE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose one figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for bothall affected figures. Each affected figure rolls defense dice separately.
Sorry I missed this. Here are my edits to Johnny's wording.

For pasteability:
Quote:
FALLEN FRIENDS
When a Unique Hero you control is destroyed by an opponent, you may place that figure on this card. If there is at least 1 Unique Operative Hero figure on this card, add 1 to Sasquatch’s Move and Attack numbers.

TANARAQ UNLEASHED
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Sasquatch, you may remove a figure placed by the Fallen Friends special power from this card and take one additional turn with Sasquatch. After that turn, roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 1 for each Wound Marker on this card. If you roll 1 or lower, remove all Order Markers from this card and choose an opponent to take control of Sasquatch. For the rest of the game, Sasquatch has the species of Demon and the personality of Cruel instead of what is listed on this card.

GREAT SWIPE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose one figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each affected figure rolls defense dice separately.
Old May 19th, 2020, 11:32 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Updated this now a couple times, so I'll wait to make sure nobody else has anything.
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:48 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Looks good to me now with Karats edits. I also appreciate you adjusting it to where the signature is out of the window at least. I'm sure we have a few cards with it showing, but that one was just especially in your face and it bothered my stylistically.

Last edited by tcglkn; May 20th, 2020 at 06:25 PM.
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:53 AM

Updated
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:23 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sasquatch (Vote for Release)

Thanks Arkham. SP updated.
I propose we unleash Sasquatch.

@Arch-vile ; @japes ; @johnny139 ; @Lord Pyre ; @Soundwarp SG-1 ; @tcglkn ; @Yodaking
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:46 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 21st, 2020, 09:29 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Can't believe @quozl hasn't made a comment about how the mini looks like he's showing off his manhood there...

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library