Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 12th, 2020, 12:00 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Events 2020 Through the Decades - Feb 1

I'm in
Old January 12th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Marro Warriors might be too strong as an add-on. Otherwise I really, really like that component!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 12th, 2020, 09:44 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See bottom of the list on the C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings for army ideas. However although we will see a lot of C and below, think about the meta. My guess is The Einar Imperium & Grok Riders could actually do really well as most of the units being played will be Melee, so their ranking goes up substantially. Even Shades of Bleakewoode can theoretically do well in this format against mostly melee and so many crappy unique heroes. And also bonding heroes without the bonding squads, such as Sir Denrick & Hawthorne or Arashara Goshiri, are a lot lower ranked. But don't just follow my advice - just getting yall to "re-rank" figures in your mind for this tournament. Also look at the Classic League: Special Event - Worst Christmas Gift Ever armies and battle results to see how they fare (although they do not allow C3V/SoV or have mercinaries). From the compiled list of units, the top played units are:
Sahaugin Raider, Acolarh, Ashigaru Yari, Kyntella Gwyn, Sudema, Deathwalker 7000, Kelda, Morsbane, Shiori, and Marro Drudge.

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 13th, 2020 at 08:58 PM.
Old January 14th, 2020, 10:05 AM

Big Oldprankster is surprisingly tart

David
Sorry I can’t make it down that day for your event.
Old January 29th, 2020, 01:48 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Added Maps, Glpyhs, and Traps. Hoping to see everyone soon! If you have not picked an army, look at the Classic League: Special Event - Worst Christmas Gift Ever armies and battle results (especially my my comment there) and the C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings to pick the bottom of the barrel for opponents, and then a mercenary that best counters that army.
Old January 29th, 2020, 05:16 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm going to make this. Need to borrow some figures... Definitely Zetacron and the Tarn...

Can the Hive be used?

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old January 29th, 2020, 05:23 PM

The Hive can be used but you would need to have a small or medium common marro squad (2+ copies) in an army with it - Marro Drudge, or Gnids would be "good" (AKA bad) - you could instead include Marro Drones but would need at least 3 copies. Post what you need or PM me and you can borrow (I do not have Zetacron sadly, though) and I will allow proxies.
Old January 29th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can I proxy a Stinger or Drudge for a Marro Warrior? One of mine decided to go off and break...

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 30th, 2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Can I proxy a Stinger or Drudge for a Marro Warrior? One of mine decided to go off and break...
Proxies are OK but I can let you borrow as well. BTW just a suggestion but I would not let someone play with Marro Warriors as they are pretty good (2nd best Unique Squad in the game after KMA which are banned), I could see in your Mercenary army though.

P.S. I have most C3V figures so if anyone wanst to borrow figs let me know. Suggestions:
Major J15 against Grok Riders or Templar Calvary
Ulfrid Hornwrangler against really low life/defense units
Van Nessing against undead/Hybrid
53rd NC Sharpshooters, Quorik Warwitch or Tyrian against slow melee
Rygarn is a good mercenary with the crappy smorgasbord you will have.
Darkprowl, Deathstrike, & Preyblood Thralls (need 3+ total) are pretty bad without Nicholas Esenwein
Cxurg'gyath and a Mindflayer Mastermind might be a large waste of points
Red Ants of Aunstrom, Tomb Skeletons, Tomb Skeleton Archers, Command Courier, Crypt Guardian, and Achillean Gladiatrix are all bad if you only have 2 cards worth and no support.

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 30th, 2020 at 11:24 AM.
Old January 30th, 2020, 09:08 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok... More to borrow:
Elite Onyx Vipers
Kozuke
Izumi
Shiori
Kee-mo-shi
Otanashi

Thanks in advance!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old January 31st, 2020, 04:52 PM

@Arrow Grut & @El Diabolo
I'll bring my stuff so you can borrow or proxy any army you can think of.
Old February 1st, 2020, 01:40 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm going to proxy a squad of monks and a Kyntela Gwyn unless someone can bring them.

Won't be bringing a map this time, hopefully we have enough.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events