Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 31st, 2017, 02:13 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
Welp, the AOTP subreddit has been commandeered

Some of you may have known that /r/MTGArena was the subreddit for AoTP. Apparently it was moderator-less which I had not realize, and someone squatted the subreddit out from under the community to take it over for the new game 'Magic Arenas'. I messaged to see what had happened and the guy who squatted it replied with a rather snarky message telling me to make a new subreddit for the board game if I wanted. When I replied with the fact that it IS the subreddit for the board game, I got an even more snarky reply.

Mostly just venting, but I'm a little annoyed at the loss of good content from our community.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion