Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 19th, 2008, 09:25 PM
The Chronicler

Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Getting Reprinted Templar Cards

Hey folks,

Appologies if this is old news.

I thought I would take shot in the dark over this and contact WotC support. Here is the unfortunate response that I got, but maybe there is some hope for it in the future...

I figured it was worth passing along for those who are wondering the same thing.

Customer 05/18/2008 11:18 AM Hello,
As you may know, the first printing of the Templar Cavalry cards had a misprint on them, as they were produced with the Einar symbol instead of the Jandar symbol. I bought a new pack yesterday and saw that the printing error was corrected. I would like to have an update for my other cards to they are all correct. Would you be willing to send me 2 copies of the updated correct card for my two old cavalry units?
Thank you.
-Jason

Response (Support Agent)05/19/2008 06:19 PM Hi there Jason,

Thank you for contacting Wizards of the Coast game support.

I really wish we could help you with this issue, but unfortunately our product replacement department has limited available resources that we can use to replace pieces that are damaged or missing only when the product is first opened. We do not have extra product on hand to replace all the cards that were misprinted in previous printings of the set. I will, however, certainly pass feedback along to the appropriate departments asking if we could print extras of those cards so we can perform those trades, but I cannot guarantee that this option will be available. Luckily the misprint is only aesthetic and the card does not have an error that makes the Knights unplayable.

Take Care and Good Gaming!

6 RoTV, 3 SotM, 3 RttFF, 3 FotA, 3 VW, 3 TT, 3 TJ.
At least 3 of every common, 1 of every unique.

Aeston's Maps
Before Heroscape: The History that Lead to our Game
Old May 19th, 2008, 09:34 PM

its me lol is surprisingly tart
Re: Getting Reprinted Templar Cards

Curses! I wanted to fix up my card but, it'll have to wait.

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:03 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

Wow... their customer service actually sounds almost ... humanlike! Odd, I know.

I also noticed the misprint of the general symbol for the Templar Cavalry, and was wondering if they were going to fix it. It's nice to know that they have fixed it permanently for the future. However, it really doesn't bother me that the symbol is still Einer for the old cards. I really never noticed until a friend had pointed it out. As the WotC member said, it really doesn't affect its playability, so that's good.
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:42 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

In most games, screwed up cards are a collector's item...

Besides, you only need one.
Old May 20th, 2008, 12:14 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, even if they never appreciate in value I would want to hold on to those cards to show when you got on the boat
Old May 20th, 2008, 08:29 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Doesn't matter to me either way. Like the WOTC Rep said, it's only an aesthetic issue.
Old May 20th, 2008, 08:48 AM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation

I agree that in the future it will represent us as"experienced" scapers by showing how long we've been playing. I started several years ago and i still have sparkely water and seperate attack and defense dice, which is getting uncommon at present.

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old May 20th, 2008, 08:57 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had just bought my fourth squad of Templar and I didn't even think to look at the card for the revision. I guess that shows just how little I care about having the wrong general symbol. Now if the card background color were wrong, that would be a bit troublesome, but the wrong symbol I can live with.
Old May 20th, 2008, 09:01 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
I had just bought my fourth squad of Templar and I didn't even think to look at the card for the revision. I guess that shows just how little I care about having the wrong general symbol. Now if the card background color were wrong, that would be a bit troublesome, but the wrong symbol I can live with.
6th in my case, but same result, never dawned on me to check.

-insert signature here-
Old May 20th, 2008, 10:07 AM

whipmaster is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANDAR88 View Post
I agree that in the future it will represent us as"experienced" scapers by showing how long we've been playing. I started several years ago and i still have sparkely water and seperate attack and defense dice, which is getting uncommon at present.
what he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
YOU don't seem very good.
Old May 20th, 2008, 01:11 PM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker

3 Squads for me and still all Einar symbols. I was more worried about my Knight without his cape, than the symbol issue (or non-issue).

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.
Old May 20th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMT View Post
3 Squads for me and still all Einar symbols. I was more worried about my Knight without his cape, than the symbol issue (or non-issue).
The knight with the square hole in his back is just cool, NEMT; just cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion