Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old June 6th, 2018, 08:58 AM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker
Re: Craigslist Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
What would be a good way to rate the prices? I've been using the prices on Allthingsheroscape as my market price not sure if that is correct.
Allthingsheroscape is way overpriced. If you sign up for their email list, they’ll occassionally notify you of sales, which almost make the prices reasonable.

In my opinion, ebay prices for sold items is your best indicator of value. If you’re patient, you’ll find the best deals on Craigslist or ebay. You may also be able to find good deals buying from members here on heroscapers or waiting for HS items to appear in auctions on BGG (albeit few and far between).
Old June 6th, 2018, 09:22 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
What would be a good way to rate the prices? I've been using the prices on Allthingsheroscape as my market price not sure if that is correct.
Allthingsheroscape is way overpriced. If you sign up for their email list, they’ll occassionally notify you of sales, which almost make the prices reasonable.

In my opinion, ebay prices for sold items is your best indicator of value. If you’re patient, you’ll find the best deals on Craigslist or ebay. You may also be able to find good deals buying from members here on heroscapers or waiting for HS items to appear in auctions on BGG (albeit few and far between).
I haven't bought anything in a long time. Once I do that's good info. Thank you!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old June 6th, 2018, 10:24 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I posted this a year ago. I just revised it to match current prices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Two good listings of items and prices:
  • https://www.allthingsheroscape.com/ - probably around the 33 66 percentile of eBay pricing, meaning 2/3 1/3 of stuff on eBay sells for equal or above his prices, and 1/3 2/3 of stuff on eBay sells for less. I would say take 25% 30-40% off his prices and it would be the 50th percentile of what people usually sell for around here. For instance, RttFF sells for $55 $65 on his site, which is on the lower-mid mid-high end of eBay pricing. But $40 (~27% off his price) $40-45 (~30-40% off his price) is on the middle range on Heroscapers, and probably a "fair" price at least to me.
  • Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet - has prices from eBay and Auggies from a couple years back as well as retail, but also a good place to keep track of all your stuff plus many other features.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales