Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 12th, 2012, 09:58 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My Sale, so it begins.

Good day all,

I don't really want to begin to sell my stuff, but life happens, and so do divorces. As such I should thin down what I have because I suddenly have no garage to store my extra stuff.

I will start with new in box items. I have way more out of box, but not ready to sell that just yet as I still play the game.

Anyway, I live very close to Vancouver in Canada and would ideally sell to some locals so we can skip the hassle and expense of shipping.

Mallidons Prochecy x4 -$5 each

Big sets
RoTV
SOTM
D&D master x2
Tundra

Lets start with those and see how we go.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old October 13th, 2012, 01:22 AM

KnobleSavage is surprisingly tart
Re: My Sale, so it begins.

Hi Toad,
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Sent you a PM re sets.
Old October 13th, 2012, 11:02 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

By "Mallidons Prochecy x4 -$5 each" are you taling about the entire wave? Or just one pack? Because Mallidons Prochecy is the name of the wave....

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 15th, 2012, 06:58 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry, I should clarify on the booster set. It is the hero set (taelord, kelda, marcus, venoc warlord, and tornak). I have four copies off that.

I do have a few messages, but hoping for a local buyer, which I will wait for until the end of this week before responding. I think I should let the US ppl who are interested now that Canadian shipping costs are much higher than US costs (hence my preference for local buyers so I don't have to go to post office to get shipping quotes just so the interested party to turn it down because shipping is more than expected.).
That being said, I will look over some of my old trade/sales to see if I can get some estimates on shipping.

Thank you for your patience.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Old November 3rd, 2012, 04:15 PM

Just and quick update, I am cleaned out of my NIB stuff. I am not ready to get into the open stuff just yet as my kids really like playing with it.

Thank you all for the interest.

Good Trades I have had.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales