Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:20 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
I like the card! I think that's also a good way to distinguish Ultimate Marvel from regular Marvel. I was wondering how to do that myself, and that's one reason I haven't actually done any Ultimate figures. I made a version of Scarlet Witch, too (I don't know if that's the one you were referring to or not). It's interesting that we tried to incorporate the same ability but used slightly different mechanics to go about it.
It was your card I was referring to I only seem to make cards for figures I own and seeings as my figure is a different version to yours (she has lost the Hex Blast in the Ultimate series for some reason) I tried to work it differently. I'm not 100% happy with the card as I think I'll add another ability, something along the lines of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff
TELEPORT MATTER
Range 4.
After moving and before attacking, Scarlet Witch may choose any small or medium figure in range and teleport them to any spaces within 4 spaces of Scarlet Witch. Line of sight is only needed when starting to Teleport Matter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations