Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:32 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Shopgoodwill.com

Welcome aboard, @pnkfelix ! I see you are in France. There is, or used to be, a French 'Scaping community. @DanieLoche might be able to help you find a French Heroscape marketplace, if there is one.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:17 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Indeed the French 'Scaping community is still there (link on my signature for our forum ^^), even if I have to admit that last year the activity has lowered a lot. We are still around, even if a lot of us are... let say "hibernating"

However, when it comes to market place, it is worse around here... we have "Le Bon Coin" for used purchases, but otherwise, it's more or less the same websites as over the sea. :/

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:42 AM

pnkfelix Woo who?

Hi DanieLoche!

Yes, "Le Bon Coin" has been a great resource here in France. The "first" RoTV set I put my hands on was actually via that site, and it was the cheapest one too (I didn't think to look there until after I had already bought sets overseas).

Thanks to your French Forum, I also have now discovered http://ludibay.net/, which is having an *amazing* clearance sale on Rackham figures. I snagged a bunch of those and plan to use them for either proxies or customs.

(The other big discovery I made yesterday was troll2jeux in the 12th arrondisement. They had an open plastic bin filled with Heroclix commons; I can't remember what the per-figure price was, but the best deal was each set of ten figures I picked was €2; I haven't seen a deal like that, €.20/figure, anywhere else in the city.)

Last edited by pnkfelix; February 13th, 2018 at 07:57 AM. Reason: clarfiying math
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:22 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I’ve actually purchased from Ludibay from the states. They can...take a while, but it’s a really hefty sale on some stuff right now.
Old June 7th, 2018, 10:33 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Reminder to check www.shopgoodwill.com. This is a good lot:
RotV (1st Ed), SotM (some terrain flocked), Marvel, VW, TT, FotA, some figure sets. May not be complete, but if so would be worth $400+ in today's resale market ($250 original MSRP).
Old June 7th, 2018, 07:30 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I wish I had the money to invest in these. Such a good lots come across his site.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales