Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 10th, 2010, 05:25 PM

Caric Woo who?
Good deal from Games by James

I did alot of searching around the internet for good deals. Mainly ones with cheap/free shipping, as I cannot stand shipping costs. Well I had a bit of a challenge with the FotA set as its a dense box and has some weight to it. Well the best deal I found was at Games by James. If you buy qty 2 FotA sets and add qty 1 Car Bingo travel score cards for $1.59 it allows this code to be activated:
BNK44X
You get 5 bucks off.

This makes each FoTA set cost about 14 bucks and change, not to mention a nice car bingo set if you have kids.

Sorry, for those that thought this was for the FotV set. Its been corrected.
Also, this is only a good deal for those who do not have local stores that stock it and need to ship orders.

Last edited by Caric; December 10th, 2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old December 10th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Good deal from Games by James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caric View Post
I did alot of searching around the internet for good deals. Mainly ones with cheap/free shipping, as I cannot stand shipping costs. Well I had a bit of a challenge with the FotV set as its a dense box and has some weight to it. Well the best deal I found was at Games by James. If you buy qty 2 FotV sets and add qty 1 Car Bingo travel score cards for $1.59 it allows this code to be activated:
BNK44X
You get 5 bucks off.

This makes each FoTV set cost about 14 bucks and change, not to mention a nice car bingo set if you have kids.
Thanks for the heads up.

However, just to correct your abbreviation for the set you mention. "FotV" should actually be "FotA" (Fortress of the Archkyrie). Clarification so as to not confuse people about the "RotV" (Rise of the Valkrie) set.

People are pretty much fiending for "RotV" deals.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old December 10th, 2010, 06:11 PM

Gryfalia is surprisingly tart

Just because I like repeating this factoid...Fortress of the Archkyrie has a MSRP of $13. Really, it does.. People can sell it for whatever they want, but you'll find lots of stores have it in stock for around $15 tops...
Old December 10th, 2010, 10:44 PM

Caric Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryfalia View Post
Just because I like repeating this factoid...Fortress of the Archkyrie has a MSRP of $13. Really, it does.. People can sell it for whatever they want, but you'll find lots of stores have it in stock for around $15 tops...

Well that would be great if any stores around here sold it
Old December 10th, 2010, 11:15 PM

dyerseve is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

$10.99

http://www.playitgamecenter.com/inde...archkyrie.html

When in doubt, batter and deep fry it.
Old December 10th, 2010, 06:52 PM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

$55 Australia in your 'F'LGS.

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old December 13th, 2010, 10:25 PM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnRedChops View Post

CRC
It's selling around US$15 over here, it's just a shame that shipping it to Australia cost around US$34... still cheaper if you don't mind the waiting.
Old December 14th, 2010, 02:20 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnRedChops View Post

CRC
My local comic/games store has it for $49 but I did see it online at Gamesparadise for only $39.95 (free shipping when you spend over $85).

Cheers
Old December 10th, 2010, 06:58 PM

Gryfalia is surprisingly tart

Yah, you folks kinda get it in the shorts down there...
Old December 14th, 2010, 08:35 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryfalia View Post
Yah, you folks kinda get it in the shorts down there...

You better believe it baby!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales