Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old March 6th, 2008, 02:45 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Thinking of offloading my heroscape stuff MS->W7->Sotm

G'day guys,

I think I've reached the end of my Heroscape trip. I've enjoyed the game over the years, but have decided (due to lack of space and other games) to give it up. I haven't got a proper game in for ages and all the figures are just taking up space in my display case.

I've used the tiles for other games and any games of Heroscape I have played have been with customs anyway.

I love the game, but it's time to let loose my many figures (and a castle set).

I have the one set of all the figures released so far (and cards of course) up for sale - this includes banner bearers but not promos or Marvel.

It's been a fun ride and I'd like to thank all those who I have had great discussions with, there really are some fantastic people here. I will pop in on the Marvel Custom section still, so you'll still see me around.

If anyone is interested in picking up a set of figures (I'd prefer not to separate them and bear in mind I'm in Australia so International people remember shipping will be a bit more expensive) please PM me and we can work out a price.

I just thought I'd give you guys first dibs before putting them on ebay (which I have grown to hate recently)

Cheers,
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old March 6th, 2008, 07:09 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
Sorry to hear it go but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Old April 14th, 2008, 07:17 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Thinking of offloading my heroscape stuff MS->W7->Sotm

Oops, forgot to say these have been sold.
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion