Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old November 29th, 2019, 12:33 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Cool SouthSide Scuffle- Chicago- Dec 27

Planning a Heroscape Day for my boys, nephews and friends. I wanted to open it up to a larger group. Thought I'd invite some students from Club, and you, the general Heroscape community.
  • Friday, December 27, 2019
  • 9:30 am- 4:30 pm
  • Mt. Greenwood Public Library
  • 110th and S. Kedzie, Chicago

Armies will be premade, 500 pt armies, official Heroscape only. (if you have an idea for an interesting build, send me a PM.) Maps will be whatever I feel like building and bringing from Club's collection, we'll use glyhps from a random pool (I'll include which ones later.). If we get above 30 people, I may need help with maps. I have dice, OMs and turn markers, but if you want to bring your own, feel free.

Not calling it a tournament, but of course we're competing.

Format- Pseudo Rolling Rumble
First game opponents are decided by the d20 (as all things should be). Once you finish that game, wait for the next available opponent, next available map. You play a different army every game. Participant with the best overall record is deemed the winner.

Cost- a snack to share. Burger King is next door, Dunkin Donuts is two doors down, a pizza place is across the street.

Prizes- who needs a prize? You get a day of no responsibility and some great games. Winner gets to feel like a champ!

Set up will start at 9:30, any help building maps will be greatly appreciated. Last game starts no later than 3:00 pm, as we need to be cleaned up and out of the building by 4:30.

If I'm leaving anything out, someone say something.

@Ninja Status , @GaryLASQ , @Eddiescape , @I.S.B.3 , @The Bearded One , @OrcElfArmyOne , @TinyTim77 , @Carr's Ponytail , @L0B5T3R , @Bsoder52 , @Jexik , @vegetarian18;, @Arrow Grut , @jetjake , @jdtenor , @kevindola , @vminer , @samuelfrost4 , @boromir96 , @Evar-Scarcarver , @briaka , @Arch-vile , @greygnarl , @Therion , @EternalThanos86 , @betawolf36 , @Yodaking , @Sock , @infectedsloth , @wargamingaddict87 , @Captain Canuck ,
@ullar24

Last edited by legoboy; December 26th, 2019 at 04:28 PM.
Old November 29th, 2019, 12:42 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Cool Re: SouthSide Scuffle- Chicago- Dec 27

Disclaimer- I ran out of time to look up all the maps and armies and see who created them. If I'm using your stuff, thanks for your work. You have helped make this great game even better and I appreciate it. If I'm calling something by the wrong name, send me a PM and I'll fix it or at least apologize.
~Legoboy

Maps

Spoiler Alert!

Armies

Spoiler Alert!

*Additional armies, should the need arise.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by legoboy; December 26th, 2019 at 05:56 PM.
Old November 29th, 2019, 01:12 PM

Re: SouthSide Scuffle- Chicago- Dec 27

Attendees
(Posted as People Confirm)

Legoboy (+1)
Shadowducky106
BryGuy
Nephew x1 (+2)
Captain Canuck
Diamond Dan
the ShogUn
Madame Science (+1)
Mangolinkdragon (+1)
Infected Sloth (+1-2)
Assorted others

Last edited by legoboy; December 26th, 2019 at 06:09 PM.
Old November 29th, 2019, 01:29 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you ever allow for a C3G contingent I would be there!
Old November 29th, 2019, 04:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m home in CT for winter break, otherwise I’d try to make it down. Hope you all have fun!
Old November 30th, 2019, 08:37 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in. I'll try to see if my brothers and some friends are able to attend as well.
Old November 30th, 2019, 06:12 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Would love to see everyone again. Unfortunately my dad and I will be in Florida for Christmas that week so unable to attend. Hoping you're able to host another one soon.
Old December 20th, 2019, 01:45 PM

shadowducky106 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'll be there. Havent played in a while but this will be fun
Old December 20th, 2019, 02:36 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We should plan something in between us (Kalamazoo, Benton Harbor) and do a joint Michigan/Illinois tournament! We did one with Southern Ohio and it worked out well!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 21st, 2019, 02:14 PM

Sounds like a plan. Maybe this spring.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events