Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 21st, 2009, 01:06 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Cool Re: Sonlen's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beast View Post
I saw a stuffed animal in my friends closet and he remind me of a charecter in HS.Here's a pic. of Sonlen's son.I can't think of a name,can you give me some ideas.

He's ready for battle he even has a blue dragon.

Yes, I noticed he's real. And I would call him "Chub."

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 21st, 2009, 05:08 PM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Sonlen's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:
I saw a stuffed animal in my friends closet and he remind me of a charecter in HS.Here's a pic. of Sonlen's son.I can't think of a name,can you give me some ideas.

Brandon
Actually, he's wearing a really large sweatshirt. We thought that would simulate Sonlen's oversised capes and stuff.

Things in life dissapoint you. Even heroscape...when you notice how light your wallet is.
Old April 21st, 2009, 05:35 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenEnvy View Post
Has anyone else ever thought if they remake Sonlen it should be a two-spaced figure of an older, more Moresbane looking, Sonlen riding the dragon? Wouldn't that really show time passage better than the Raelin and Drake remakes. Maybe name the card after the dragon this time and give him the main stats and Sonlen the a majority of the specials.

Anyways thats a great pic, Sonlen is one of my favorite figures as you can tell from my avatar.

That would be something,altough the dragon grew a ton.And it's his son not him.
I would like it to be Sonlen's son riding the grown dragon than Sonlen I guess. Then you wouldn't have to worry about people complaining about them making duplicates and have duplicate uniques in an amry that really aren't the same.
Old April 21st, 2009, 05:45 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathify View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Brandon
Actually, he's wearing a really large sweatshirt. We thought that would simulate Sonlen's oversised capes and stuff.
I'd still call him "Chub."

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 23rd, 2009, 09:12 PM

the beast is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Chub Smub its is a huge sweatshirt for him

John 3:16
For God so loved the world he gave his only son whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

Believe what you can't see.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 09:24 PM

PresidentAngelus Woo who?

I'm still suporting Sonrael.
Old April 24th, 2009, 05:37 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathify View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Brandon

That kid looks like a beardless Gimli
Old April 24th, 2009, 09:48 AM

#1MustangScaper has disabled reputation

How do you like this suggestion? Name him Nelnos

must make map bigger..need more army..need more virtualscape designs..must buy expansions...

Old April 28th, 2009, 06:37 PM

the beast is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MustangScaper View Post
How do you like this suggestion? Name him Nelnos
Yea!Nelnos ,cool

John 3:16
For God so loved the world he gave his only son whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

Believe what you can't see.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion