Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 15th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah monthly

I don't mind bringing a couple maps...but I don't think 9 maps and potentially 12+ people will fit around 2 tables...you will probably have to bring at least 2 more tables to accommodate. That said, do we need all 9 maps you've selected? How many have RSVP'd? Cause if we get just 12-14 we really only need 6-7 maps probably, and that will save on time -setup- and space up there.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 15th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

@kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @BiggaBullfrog @Scaperedude @CrashMan00 @DewNoHarm @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @TIM0THY @Aethiar @Sir Heroscape

Who's all coming?

I have myself + 3-4 hopefully.

EDIT: The Dewk has told me he can bring Badru Vally
So that leaves Platypus, and April if Bigga Doesn't want to bring it.

As for table space, I'l going to head over the place with a tape measure, and some 24 space hexes to give a better idea of space, and I am planning to bring an extra card table as well.

EDIT2:
Okay here's the pictures of the table with stuff on them.

It's blurry, but that says 40 inches, plus a little more.

Here's the measurements for the length

That's 104 inches plus a little more.

The other table was being used while I was there, so no images. It's the the same length, but its about 4 inches wider, so more room for your cards.
I will also be bringing a smaller table, so there should be enough room.

Last edited by Leaf_It; June 15th, 2017 at 09:17 PM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Super late to the party, but I can bring April. I would also bring Platypus, but I only have one TT so I would be missing that.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 19th, 2017, 01:37 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Super late to the party, but I can bring April. I would also bring Platypus, but I only have one TT so I would be missing that.
I'll be bringing Platypus.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 20th, 2017, 03:01 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

I'm coming from the land of Texas, word of your great Tournament travels far! haha, I look forward to a good competition, I mite even bring some pillars for prizes!
Old June 20th, 2017, 03:05 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Delete please

Last edited by Isak; June 20th, 2017 at 03:51 AM.
Old June 20th, 2017, 10:23 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Very cool that you guys decided to throw in the swamps of dagobah. I tested that map quite a few times when we were making it. Hoth Generator Ruins is a really fun, small map as well that will work good competitively.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 20th, 2017, 10:27 AM

Add @podunksarmy as a maybe.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 21st, 2017, 08:53 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Hello all! Looking forward to seeing everybody on Saturday! I know it's kind of last minute, but..... It looks like I'm going to need to borrow some figures. (I'm bringing a couple friends without any heroscape of their own, and I'm trying get together the armies they want to run.) Might somebody have x1 Mezzo Demons, x1 Drones, and x2 Stingers?

It would be GREATLY appreciated!! @Sir Heroscape , I have your Zetacron card and I'm bringing it. (Sorry again.....) I have my two maps built and ready. Depending on whether I find to time after finishing @The Dewk 's jungle set I may make and donate some jungle terrain to the prize table.

H E R O S C A P E
Old June 22nd, 2017, 12:39 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
I'm coming from the land of Texas, word of your great Tournament travels far! haha, I look forward to a good competition, I mite even bring some pillars for prizes!
Woo-eeh! It'll be excellent to meet you in person! Quite a trip for you, hopefully the tournament will be worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Hello all! Looking forward to seeing everybody on Saturday! I know it's kind of last minute, but..... It looks like I'm going to need to borrow some figures. (I'm bringing a couple friends without any heroscape of their own, and I'm trying get together the armies they want to run.) Might somebody have x1 Mezzo Demons, x1 Drones, and x2 Stingers?

It would be GREATLY appreciated!!
I've got Drones and Stingers for your amigos, no problem! My nemesis coming to this one?
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:06 AM

BryanBlaze Woo who?

Uhm hi! I got an email saying my name was mentioned, not sure what is going on, because I have not the time to read it all, so very busy and homeless, looking for a place, and doing fire gigs to stay alive. I am best reached by call or text (801) 707-0074. I dont get to my email much, and I dont get to this site less than I get to my email. If anyone feels like calling or texting me, I will respond quicker to whatever is going on, haha.
- BLAZE OUT!~

- Bryan Blaze

---> Check out my viral fire performance videos on YouTube!
The Human Dragon - 176k+ VIEWS
Helium Fire 8k Resolution - 256K+ VIEWS
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:29 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
Woo-eeh! It'll be excellent to meet you in person! Quite a trip for you, hopefully the tournament will be worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post

It would be GREATLY appreciated!!
I've got Drones and Stingers for your amigos, no problem! My nemesis coming to this one?
Thanks a ton!! And yes, your nemesis is coming and ready for you!! (If he can track down a final squad of mezzo demons....)

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events