Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old November 4th, 2007, 05:25 PM

Spectre007 Woo who?
20% off Sale at Toys R Us

Toys R Us here in Ottawa has a 20% off sale on all heroscape. Can anyone confirm if this is all over or region specific? Either way, was definatly nice to pick 2nd sets of all the large expansions and finally get my hands on the 5 flagbearers
Old November 4th, 2007, 05:37 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old November 4th, 2007, 05:42 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
R˙chean Spiteofthedice
Old November 4th, 2007, 05:59 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Pfft. I don't need any more master sets, and TRU is all nakitas and flagbearer's any ways.

unless they have tundra and/or road or some other wave except 6 and 5, they can take that 20% and shove it.
Old November 4th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
Pfft. I don't need any more master sets, and TRU is all nakitas and flagbearer's any ways.

unless they have tundra and/or road or some other wave except 6 and 5, they can take that 20% and shove it.
You seriously need to back off. Just because your store sucks doesn't mean the deal isn't any good. There are plenty of people who would be perfectly happy with the deal even with the limited selection you're complaining about.
Old November 4th, 2007, 08:24 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane
Quote:

You seriously need to back off. Just because your store sucks doesn't mean the deal isn't any good. There are plenty of people who would be perfectly happy with the deal even with the limited selection you're complaining about.
No actually my two stores suck, and all they have are wave 5...

I'm just pissed that the store has had the same selection for... like at least half a year, TWO WAVES BEHIND. You'd think TRU, you know, would notice that umm... the same thing has been rotting on its shelfs for months, them being a toy store. They do have marvel and SotM.

I'm sorry I somehow offended someone by saying that I don't care about a sale. What, by me saying the sale isn't good for me, somehow means no one else can use the sale?

If someone else has a use for it, good for them, whatever.
Old November 4th, 2007, 08:51 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane
Quote:

No actually my two stores suck, and all they have are wave 5...

I'm just pissed that the store has had the same selection for... like at least half a year, TWO WAVES BEHIND. You'd think TRU, you know, would notice that umm... the same thing has been rotting on its shelfs for months, them being a toy store. They do have marvel and SotM.

I'm sorry I somehow offended someone by saying that I don't care about a sale. What, by me saying the sale isn't good for me, somehow means no one else can use the sale?

If someone else has a use for it, good for them, whatever.
Damn, dude, chill. You're not the only one with this problem. However, this sale may get me to actually check if anything has changed in the last 6 months.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 5th, 2007, 07:17 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
No sale in south Jersey that I saw. I was there this week end. they had wave one and Nakitas. So sorry.
Old November 5th, 2007, 12:09 PM

Rythos has disabled reputation
I love people venting explosive anger about little plastic men

Rythos

Generous deed should not be checked by cold counsel
Old November 5th, 2007, 01:11 PM

soberman knows what's in an order marker soberman knows what's in an order marker
The Toys R Us near me actually actually restocked on wave 2 and tundra a few weeks back. Right after the 30% sale, and before these current ones.

Who knows? Maybe the current free pack offer has cleared the shelves for new waves? If scapers go to get a master set at Toys R Us and find they have no free boosters that they need, they should just take the Nakitas and the 20% off and be happy. If we all did that, TRU would have wave seven in no time.
Old November 5th, 2007, 02:07 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by soberman
The Toys R Us near me actually actually restocked on wave 2 and tundra a few weeks back. Right after the 30% sale, and before these current ones.
My TRU also did a massive restock a couple of weeks ago. Orm, RttFF, a full case of wave 1. They have HS stuff on the shelf right now that I've never seen there before. So give it time- as the holidays approach, you never know what might turn up.
Old November 5th, 2007, 02:18 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Yay sale!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales