Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > Public Designs
Public Designs This is the work area for all threads that are in designs in the public.

Old August 20th, 2019, 11:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - VOTE for Initial Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
With my proposal counting as a vote, this passes.

Glad I was able to express which parts of the design bothered me and work towards a more streamlined design here.
I'm glad you spoke up as well. Things are less likely to stall when the LD likes the design.
I agree, the combination of me being busy and not liking where the design was not a great one for keeping the design moving along.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > Public Designs